"Das Evangelium Jesu"

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Helge Mercker
Family

"Das Evangelium Jesu"

Post by Helge Mercker »

A compilation of all the messages of Jesus through James Padgett in German.
I am in the final stages of proof reading and its ready for publishing soon.
Much love,
Helge.
Helge Mercker
Family

Re: "Das Evangelium Jesu"

Post by Helge Mercker »

.....and yet another German Padgett Book is out. All Jesus messages through James Padgett.
My appreciation goes to Markus and especially Klaus !!!!Danke, Danke !!!!

https://www.amazon.de/dp/1549754599
Taschenbuch: 576 Seiten
Verlag: Independently published (17. September 2017)
Sprache: Deutsch
ISBN-10: 1549754599
ISBN-13: 978-1549754593

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B075QJS56J
Kindle

Good night,
with love and appreciation,
Helge.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

Dear Helge !!!

Once again: Congratulations!
Your new book is already on my Kindle devive... :mrgreen:

All the best,
Klaus
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Yessss! Another great book in German!

And knowing that Klaus has been helpful with the translation is a major recommendation. So here we have another German book be spread among as many German speaking people as possible.

Time to set up some sort of of a marketing plan for Germany, Switzerland and Austria?? I don't have any clear ideas about that, this really isn't my line of work. But maybe we can at some point talk this over, Helge and Klaus? I'm almost finished with Al's book, just waiting for Marion to have more time to do the proof-reading..

hugs
Arie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Just bought both of them, on paper (2) and for my Kindle :)

This weekend I was playing a gig somewhere in Switzerland and I met a very nice guest-family. My host appeared to be highly interested in my spiritual path and I promised to send her Klaus's newly edited Padgett-messages ("Gott ist Liebe") as a small "thank you" for my stay.

It's so wonderful to have good translations in German now! Finally a real possibility to spread our treasure in the German-speaking community. I so often had to acknowledge the fact that Padgett's English is too difficult for a lot of people here, that really was a stumbling block.

So...I suppose there's a lot of work to do for that matter :o Don't really know yet how and when and who, but let's see..

Love
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

So wonderful to share in the joy of your accomplishments here! Kudos to all of you! Let your lights shine! God Smiles! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Yes, Arie, i would love for us to get together and plan. My first thought was to create a website ie a landing page for German seekers to have the resources of the Divine Truths right there......in German...for free.....with links to all the other websites, and books etc.
Maybe we can plan a get-together in spring next year, in Laufach? and spread our wings from there....

Here now my conversion to video. I plan to have all Jesus' messages voiced in video format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrssyn7lwj8

More to come. God bless and much love to all,
Helge.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Helge,

Yes, that seems like a good idea, to have an all-German website. A get-together next spring in Laufach would be wonderful! Maybe Klaus would also be willing to come? I know you're quite busy and would rather stay in the background, Klaus, but maybe we can convince you to come and have a good time together in our part of (just about) Bavaria :)

I just listened into the video-conversion. To be honest, I found that quite a shock :o This automated voice of this computer-lady is just awful.. The quality is quite good, better than I would have expected, but it's so terribly artificial and unpersonal. I do realise that recording it all with your own voice takes too much time, but this - at least to my taste - makes the messages in this form quite unattractive.. Well, I suppose it's better than nothing, but I couldn't stand listening to that plastic voice more than 10 minutes.

love
Arie
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Outstanding!!! I'm sure Jesus and the Angels are rejoicing with God to have the Padgett messages translated in to German. I'm sure more languages will follow as the knowledge of them picks up steam. Congratulations Helge!!

Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Yupp, Arie, i hear you !!! I hope JP forgives me but i can't shake the feeling of urgency of spreading these Truths esp in Europe. Human voice overs have to be done in a studio setting as to have consistency of sound. It is a very long process and it was difficult to co-ordinate the TGRAB-recordings and that project disintegrated eventually. The variances in sound recordings was huge but i do acknowledge all who put in effort.
Thanks for input.
I agree with you David that the time is now where these Truths will pick up steam and it is no coincidence that we have, thanks to huge contribution of Klaus Fuchs, many books coming out in German. I am deeply grateful for these wondrous times we live in.......what opportunities to serve God's Will and Kingdom.
Much love,
Helge.