"Martin Luther - Was lehrt er heute"

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Helge Mercker
Family

"Martin Luther - Was lehrt er heute"

Post by Helge Mercker »

German book of Luther's messages through Al and James Padgett. Plus, other messages through Padgett. All tied together with discussions on certain topics. Second half of book is laying out the 4 main pillars of the Divine Love Path. This book was inspired by the 500year celebrations of the Reformation this year, putting forth what Luther teaches today.

Its in the final stages of publishing-- i do struggle with some formatting issues and if someone has the time and inclination to help me with this, i would be utmost grateful.

In joy to be of service,
Helge.
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: "Martin Luther - Was lehrt er heute"

Post by AlFike »

I hear that Geoff is great at formatting. Maybe ask him........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Its almost impossible to format a language you don't read.

G
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Helge, I am willing to at least look at what you have as I can read and understand German. Plus I have formatted all of my books and one or two for others.
So feel free to send it to me and I'll see what I can do.
Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you Eva !!!! I'll forward you my Lulu-pdf where you easier can see what needs to be improved upon. Otherwise all is ready to go (cover etc).
warm regards,
Helge.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hi Helge,
I am not sure I can re-format a PDF file -- I would rather work with a Word doc. I do all my books on Word and convert them to PDF as a final step when everything looks good on Word.
Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

ok Eva. I am on my way getting ready for my trip to Drimiopsis and will be there till sunday (btw. Drimiopsis Prayercircle Saturday 10am). I'll forward you everything incl Word docx beginning of next week, ok. Hugs, Helge.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Sounds good, Helge. No rush.
Love,
Eva
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Congratulations, dear Helge, I'll look forward to the publication of this volume you have created. I cannot read German, but somehow I'll follow what you have created.

You may not remember, but my book with the title, "FAMILY REUNION - Afterlife Contact" (published in August 2015), begins with Martin Luther and his message through James Padgett dated July 15th, 1915. Martin Luther has been my personal guide and helper for a number of years. Some of you might recall that I was a Presbyterian minister many years ago. I cannot prove this, but it is possible that it was Martin Luther who guided me to renounce my ordination as a Christian minister and begin a new life exploring life beyond the doctrines and dogma of Christianity, which, as you know, eventually led me in 2006 to the discovery of the writings of James Padgett located at Geoff Cutler's website. The rest is history.

Best wishes and prayers for the success of you book.

With love and gratitude,

Joseph
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, that Martin Luther gets around. He sometimes delivers a message through me . Helge has been there on several occasions when this happens. I wonder if he is one of Helge's guides too? Also he introduced himself along with about 10 others as a band of helpers on my behalf. They said that they would be working with me for life. I'm not sure how thin they can spread themselves but they seem to have their fingers in a number of pies. How fortunate we are to have such incredible angelic support. It should make our writing easier :) . God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.