"Martin Luther - Was lehrt er heute"

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Helge Mercker
Family

Re: "Martin Luther - Was lehrt er heute"

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dearest Joseph, thank you for your support and love. Thank you for your advice on doing the German ML- version first.

Martin is one of my guides too and he is with me very often. I love him dearly and he is around esp when we have visitors at home from our German community including pastors from our Evangelical-Lutheran churches. We do have wonderful discussions and sharing. Luther helped me with the book and is eager to get it out.

In deepest gratitude for our Celestial friends assisting us in so many ways,
warm regards
Helge.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Helge,
I believe your document is fixed -- I sent you an email with it attached and a few suggestions this morning. If you will publish the book in the next few days, please send me the link and we can put it in the newsletter.
Love,
Eva
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear all

Its published and available on Amazon in Kindle and Book- formats.

https://www.amazon.de/dp/1549740458

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B075MM1KRH

A special Thank you !!! to the helpers Marion, Arie, Klaus and also Joseph- for his encouragement to start with a German version on Luther, and for Eva - reviewing my formatting. A very special Thank you !!! to Luther himself, his support and love, encouragement and advice. His presence i feel on a daily basis, thank you my dear, dear beloved Celestial Teacher- i love you always!!!

In gratitude for the many blessings received,
Helge.
Klaus
Happy Camper

Post by Klaus »

:D Congratulations, liebe Helge! Just purchased your e-book! Being at work at the moment I'll start reading as soon as possible. Herzlichste Glückwünsche nochmals. Alles Liebe, Klaus :D
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

This is great Helge!!! I'm so glad the messages are being made available in different languages such as German. There are many German speaking people in the world and they will benefit mightily by your work and others in translating the messages. Congratulations!! God bless!!
Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Helge for your efforts to spread the truths of God's Love. Most of us in North America forget that most of the world does not speak our language yet we have the ambition to spread these truths throughout the world. It is because dedicated souls like yourself have been willing to put in the time and effort so that this information is available in words that are understood by the reader. May you and those who make such efforts continue to be blessed and may many souls come to God's Love because of your efforts. Much love to you Helge...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you so much for your loving words of support.
Danke !!!!
Much love,
Helge.