German translation of Padgett (chrono)

This is a forum to share what projects you are working on, or may work on. The idea is to avoid duplication of effort, as its easy for a lot of wasted effort to occur.
Geoff
Family

German translation of Padgett (chrono)

Post by Geoff »

Markus Jäckel was working on this but we think it may have stalled.
MarkusJäckle
New Friend

Re: German translation of Padgett

Post by MarkusJäckle »

Hey Geoff and others,

I just felt like commenting on the current situation:

First of all, I haven't abandoned the project of translating the messages, even though admittedly I haven't translated them for quite some time.

Currently I am reviewing the messages from 1914 and I am going to continue translating them once my PhD thesis and some other private projects are finished or completed.

If anyone wants to translate the messages, any messages, I won't feel offended or anything, but I will definitely translate all messages in time and publish them on the following website: http://padgettmessages.de

If anyone has created a translation, like for example Klaus, then I can link to their translation after reviewing it on that page.

Please feel free to contact me using the email mentioned in the Impressum of the mentioned website, due to a lot of Spam it may take a while, and if you don't hear from me for more than two weeks, please write a short reminder email. It has happened in the past, that due to the Spam I have overseen emails, so it would be nice if you wrote again in this case.

All the best

Markus
arie2012
Family

Re: German translation of Padgett (chrono)

Post by arie2012 »

Hey Markus! Good to see you here!

And wonderful that you haven't abandoned your courageous project. Very good: things are getting clear, people are connecting and we're heading on.

What a great and important initiative that Geoff created this thread..

hugs
Arie
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Hallo Markus !
I am so happy to see you here and to read your response. So happy you will be continuing the translations. Your efforts are so deeply, deeply appreciated.
Wishing you all the best,
Helge.
MarkusJäckle
New Friend

Post by MarkusJäckle »

Dear Arie, Dear Helge, Dear Geoff and others,

I haven been going through a lot with, I feel, my soulmate, and some recent event has made things so severe for me, that I don't feel up for the task anymore, atleast not right now.

I do hope and intend to get back to the translation process at some point, because I feel that the padgett messages show a beautiful aspect of the soulmate truth and also gives some faith to people, which they need.

Of course anyone desiring to translate the messages can do so, I will continue you where I left of anyway, although if the translation rapidly progresses I might first fill in the missing messages.

But this is sometime in the future or so.

I thank you all for your loving emails and support!

If you want to contact me, please do so via email, since I don't look on this board very often.

All the best for now!

Markus
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Thanks for informing us, dear Markus.

No worries, all in due time. At least we have Klaus's wonderful translations too, so there is quite a lot of important material in German available now.

Wishing you love and courage for anything you're going through in your private life,

hugs
Arie