Hello from Michigan!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Hello from Michigan!

Post by jeanne »

Hi Susan,
I want to echo all the comments made here in warm welcome! Aloha from Hawaii where Al and I are having the time of our lives! I would be very happy to send you a copy of our book "MESSAGES OF LOVE - Summer 2015" which was a collaborative effort by several folks who visit this forum often. This book is a collection of messages received from Jesus and Celestial spirit guides at our Divine Love retreat held in Gibsons, B.C. Canada last August. Please send me your mailing address by email and I will send you a copy when we return to Canada. It's the kind of book you might leave in your bathroom or on your coffee table in hopes your husband will pick it up! :P

So happy to hear how Judas changed your life! Geoff we HAVE to order more copies. Al and I can't hold on to ours! There's nothing else like it!! Although Judas (when he came through Al with a message while we were visiting Geoff in Australia), told us he would like to continue channelling messages to the world through Al! Who knows what the angels have in store for us next!

Susan, our beloved friend Maureen Cardoso , who posts contemporary messages on this site, would be happy to add you to our mail chimp list so that you will receive selected messages from us on an ongoing basis. We hope you will join us in simultaneous prayer, and as Al says, we hope to meet you some day and pray with you in person!

All the best on your spiritual journey! There's nothing more exciting in the world than the wonderful surprises, blessings and adventures than being carried by The Mighty River of God's Divine Love! Love and Aloha! Jeanne :P

P.S. are you on facebook? :P Lots of pictures there!
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Susan, and welcome to our forum and online community.

I loved reading your into, and my wife (also a Susan) and I had a similar experience a little over 3 years ago. Looking forward to hearing more about you, or as Geoff said, they are a very helpful, loving bunch here, willing to answer any questions you may have.

Love and hugs from Southern California,

Dennis & Suzie
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Dear Susan,

Well, you've had a really nice and warm welcome up till now here!! Let me just add our joy for the fact that you have found the incredible source of the Divine Love and this wonderful place here with so many loving people who are happy to share their experiences with you.

My wife Marion and I have been so lucky to be able to attend two big international retreats so far, in Blackpool/England (October 2012) and last summer in Gibsons/BC. Right now we are preparing the first Divine Love retreat to take place in Germany, in our hometown of Frankfurt. I can imagine that it's not very likely for you to travel, having your little children, but who knows what the Angels have in store for you and maybe we will get to meet sooner than we expect ;) .

Great to have you here! You're no longer alone with your newly found treasure, we're all with you and ever so happy to welcome you to our family!

Much Love,
Arie
Maureen
Site Admin

Post by Maureen »

Welcome Susan!

Always wonderful to have new people join us!! You will finds great support here and lots to read through this forum. Wonderful to have you join and looking forward to your future posts and comments!

Warm wishes,
Maureen
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Susan,
Thanks for your email and facebook connection....I promise to follow up when we get back home! Internet connection is inconsistent and we are having such a blessed, busy time! Love and Blessings! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!