Lorna from the Kitchen

Please introduce yourself here
Lorna Scott
New Friend

Lorna from the Kitchen

Post by Lorna Scott »

Hi all --- I am back. I just drove Jean and Al to the airport ( or Al drove us lol) for their take off at 5.30pm for Hawaii...Jean said to get back on the site so here I am. Thank you for all of you that have prayed for me for the last year. It has been a year of pain for me but I am 85 % better now and hope to be completely off the morphine that I have been on since June. Two more weeks or so should do it. Went for bone density today and have another MRI scheduled for May 22 of this year. I hope to start travelling again soon also and have been busy back at the first United Spiritualist Church where I hold the treasurer position on their board. I have been doing a lot of meditation at various sites here in Vancouver and Burnaby the last couple of months and find the energy of the groups is helping with healing me. I so do better meditation with groups or others. So I say hi to all and will try to be a better visitor on the site . Went to the AGM in Gibsons Saturday and it was great to re connect with those all there also. So Love and Hugs to all and thank you for your prayers. Love Lorna Scott
JAB
Family

Re: Lorna from the Kitchen

Post by JAB »

Hi Lorna,

I do not know you, haven't met you, though I have seen your name pop up here and there. I am not too regular here, though I once was. Just too busy; a lame excuse, but the best I can do at the moment. I welcome your presence.

The reason I am responding to your post is that I see that you attend a spiritualist church (the treasurer, in fact). Here in Prescott (Arizona) there is a small spiritualist church that meets once a month, and only 20-30 people in attendance. I started attending last year. They had me speak a few months ago, and I will be speaking there again in March.

I'll keep you in my prayers regarding your health.

With love and hope,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Lorna,

Welcome back, and it's so good to hear that your are feeling better.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers, saying the the Father's healing hands and those of His angels continue to touch and heal you!

Love and hugs,
Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Lorna,
Thanks for updating us on your health and activities. I am very glad your feeling better and in a lot less pain. I'm sure all that you do is guided and we are so happy that your apart of our community.
with love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lorna,

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Its SO GOOD to hear that you are back, and well on the way to mending. And it will be great to have your around again. We have missed you.

hugs Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Lorna, so glad to see you took our advice. We arrived safely in the hands of Jimbeau Walsh's care and had a fabulous day of prayer, snorkelling and grocery shopping today. We've all had so much to say to each other and the conversation is nonstop. Tomorrow we go to Kailua to see Mae who is renting us the venue for our talk on Saturday. Hope your tests are all positive and indicate good health and recovery. You are in our prayers. Much love........Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!