JAB I am Joseph

Please introduce yourself here
JAB
Family

JAB I am Joseph

Post by JAB »

Hello again from Joseph...

It is not true - but for many months I have felt banned by this forum. The truth is I have been unable to login here due to computer problems and the loss of details about my previous identity and login information.

Well, I am back...and hope to participate now that I have established my ability to login. Is it my age showing? Partly this is true. The other side is that I failed to maintain good records. Oops, that's my age showing again! Haha.

For recent newcomers to this forum that do not know me: I came to the knowledge and experience of the Divine Love in the spring of 2006, so I am a relative newcomer too. Like so many other people, I came by way of Geoff Cutler's website, new-birth dot net. I did not come by way of available and published books of the messages received by James Padgett. To some extent this has placed me in an awkward position. My primary understanding of the way of Divine Love is colored by the daily chronological events in the life and progress of James Padgett. It is relatively easy for me to see that change and development of our soul is a slow daily practice.

In the beginning (2006) I did not notice there were books of the messages available, and because I am a self-published author, I set to work publishing the messages received by Mr. Padgett in chronological order. Even when I woke up and realized books were already available, and ordered them, I nearly threw them away when the books arrived in the mail. To this day, I am still not attracted to the books that are not ordered by date received by James. Silly, I know; but I am who I am, brought late to the messages through reading them first chronologically at Geoff Cutler's website.

Well, this is enough of my re-introduction to this forum.

Oh, almost forgot to add stuff about me that fellow newbies here may not already know about me: I am a former Protestant clergyman, 10 years as a Calvinist Presbyterian pastor, and then, after a conversion experience, a Pentecostal evangelist and teacher. I walked away from organized Christianity in 1987. I was born in 1935 and have had a full life, and seems to get more exciting and adventuresome as I age. This may seems like a contraction but it is not: I am ready to pass, but I am in no hurry. Too many things yet to do on earth, and that I want to do. While I remain on earth I desire to be of help and service to others. Recently I spoke at a Spiritualist Church. I pray this will be the beginning of a new aspect of my work on earth, and my visibility in my community.

I did not intend to write so much. I will stop!

Peace and love and hugs to all.

Joseph
Geoff
Family

Re: JAB I am Joseph

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joseph,

I take it that you would now like me to delete your previous incarnation on this forum? And welcome JAB, although it feels a bit unlike you, I have to say, never felt that sharp edge before. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Its a bit sad, as the previous life as "Joseph" and which uses your yahoo email address had 353 posts. :( :( :( :cry:

By the way, for those who do not know, Joseph did an amazing job of putting out what many before had visualised "The big fat book" but could not do until the work matching the diary with the messages had been complete, and so Joseph's timing was excellent. He was then kind enough to offer me his word doc file, and so I then created my version, which I was able to update as things changed, because the matching of dates is difficult, and is occasionally revised in the light of contradictions that come to light.

hugs
Geoff
TimJ
Happy Camper

Post by TimJ »

Well then, welcome back!

I wondered what you were up to, but figured you were busy with your writing. Sorry to hear about the computer woes and glad to see you're able to check in once again.

Nothing much to report here. Some good times, some tough times. Day to day in every way! :D

Love,
Tim
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Nice to see an old friend back in the saddle. I've missed your thoughtful comments and loving refrains on this site. Thanks for making the effort to resolve the barriers to being here. You are most certainly welcomed here Joseph. God bless........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Joseph, welcome back!

Yep, modern technology can be both a blessing and a frustration. The day when we all can communicate soul to soul like the Angels do will make the methods of communication we use today seem as primitive as smoke signals. Thanks for sharing a brief description of your spiritual journey from your days as a Calvinist Presbyterian pastor, to finding the Padgett messages on Geoffs website. I was also introduced to the Divine Love messages from the new-birth.net website. I was particularly interested in the contemporary messages and then later began to read the messages from James Padgett. Sort of a backwards approach, like yourself, but I think this will become more of the norm as more celestial messages are brought into the public domain. Everyone has their own tastes and ways of accepting and rejecting spirit messages so the Angels have given many avenues to suit all approaches to discovering the truth of Gods great Love for themselves. You have done a great service for us and many many others in your publications and dedication to spreading the knowledge of DL. You have been helping to set in place the foundations that will later be built upon and the foundations your creating are permanent and solid.

I really enjoyed meeting you for the first time in Oceanside, I’m sure we will meet again. God and His Angels are working diligently to keep us all connected, even if our smoke signals sometimes get snuffed out. :lol:

May each day always be filled with pleasant encounters, Love eternal and blessings from above.

With Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Joseph,

It's so good to hear from you dear friend. :D We have missed your soulful writings and words of wisdom.

David, I had to laugh at your smoke signals analogy, and you are spot on! We had a wonderful message from my father through a non-DL medium, and I asked my father about the music in his spheres. He said that the music that we have sounds like an old Victrola compared to the music in the spirit spheres! How's that for an analogy to our most advanced, digital-age music -- an old Victrola! Hahahaha :lol:

Yes, Joseph, we will continue to use the wires as the Angels call this communication. And now that your wires are back up, I look forward to hearing from you very soon!

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Oh, and by the way,Suzie and I were so sad when we learned that we had just missed you in Oceanside! Next time, my friend!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

An Old Victrola :lol: thats quite a leap back from the digital age for sure Dennis. No doubt the music in the Heavens is beyond discription! Sorry I missed you and Suzie in Oceanside, I'm looking forward to seeing you both again soon but until then I guess will have to keep the fires burning and the smoke rising. God bless my friend!

with Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Joseph and welcome to the forum.
I feel so good to have met you and look forward to reading your insightful posts here. As we age and hopefully grow in wisdom and soul perceptions, we'll be able to share better and deeper insights. So with your experience and years, I am sure you'll be able to give us all a lot of food for thought and soul development.
Love, Eva
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Thank you all for your "re-welcome" or "welcome back" to the forum greetings ...

I really think I am having difficulty getting back in the mode of writing things in this forum. I developed new habits of neglect and it is hard to break this.

I have been working on a new book. It has already gone through six different titles! The latest is this: "My Answer."

It's a multi-level book title. Didn't think of it that way when I gave it to the book as a new title. I was one-dimensional when the title was suggested while writing a certain aspect of the book. Now I am laughing! I read Eva's welcome to me and liked what she said, especially about perspectives that come with the aging process. Hmm ... I wonder if I am "oldest" who comes to this forum to write?

The book I am writing with the title "My Answer" has a subtitle ... so the full title is long: "MY ANSWER - The story of a Quest for God."

The book begins with a question - a question asked of me when I was only a 10 year-old boy. The question stuck and evolved as a strong influence in my life to search for the meaning of life. That's how I came around to finally giving the title to the book that I did. "My Answer" refers to the question asked of me 70 years ago!

I'll return later to write more about this new book. I'm anticipating that it will be complete and available to the public by the end of the month (hope-hope and work-work).
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for posting Joseph. Always a pleasure to read what you have to say. Good luck with the book. Much love......Al

PS: you were asking about my pottery hobby. I've been at it about 15 years. One reason for buying the house that we are presently living in is so that I could have my own studio. It's another building on the property, spacious and bright . Perfect for throwing mud around. Jeanne is always exasperated with me because I'm either bringing in dirt from the garden or mud from the studio :? . Never a dull moment.
Endless journey,endless Love.