Greetings from Vee

Please introduce yourself here
Vee
Happy Camper

Re: Greetings from Vee

Post by Vee »

Hi Geoff,

I remember reading about that trying to get permission. Sometimes I wonder how that goes with acceptance by authorities here, having had permission of the supposedly dead people. I wonder if you will ever run into trouble about that, but hope not,as it has made so many wonderful books available, we had no hope whatever of getting any other way.
It is really not surprising that it took so long to get this movement going, because in the "old" days it would have been so very difficult to promote the literature, and then there was the distraction of WW2 as well.
It takes time to get used to the names of people on the other side and how that works. Referring to "Monsignor" is better, of course.
Hugs,
Vee.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Vee wrote: I wonder if you will ever run into trouble about that, but hope not,as it has made so many wonderful books available, we had no hope whatever of getting any other way.
Dear Vee,

I am not that worried about how the folks that hold the copyright may respond. And depending on how anything unfolds, will influence my approach. I do know that the US has upheld the notion that channeled works cannot by definition be copyrighted. And that is always a defence I can take.

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hello Vee,

I have been reading along with these posts and they are all so wonderful. I wanted to also welcome you to the Divine Love Sanctuary forum. Thank you for sharing with us your spiritual journey. You said that you felt like you were sitting on the fence not wanting to join any particular church. This I’m sure served you well because this allowed yourself to spiritual grow without the hindrance of dogmas and beliefs. That’s great that you enjoy playing music and are blessed with this talent. You wrote that sometimes you go into nursing homes to play. I think this is a wonderful way to activate the love within and to keep the flame burning brightly. On occasion I have visited friends in nursing homes when there was someone playing music for them. I could see a big change in their appearance and they often would sing, move or hum along with the songs. It’s especially true for those who have dementia or alstimers. They often live immersed in their own world but music, especially music they are familiar with will draw them out and they in that moment are captured in the beautiful memories of their past while sharing the joy of the present. Music speaks to the soul no matter what condition the mind is in. Please consider doing even more of this great service, I’m sure this will bring you many more blessings and the Love you have will fill the room as you play. Dennis is an amazing entertainer and when he plays he lifts our souls into moments of heavenly bliss. When you have the opportunity to hear him play and sing you will also feel this. The Angels like to dance with us, some even riding on our shoulders. :lol: There are so many talents, gifts in this family that you are joining and your talents will bring us even closer to our Father, the master conductor who is tuning our heartstrings to His as He connects our souls closer to each other and closer to Him. We are His true children, His instruments, and He wants us to dance and sing with hearts filled with joy and Love and to share in this symphony of Love with all His children who have yet to awaken to the most beautiful music and creative energy that floods the universe in streaming notes of Divine Love.

With Love and Hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

Thank you, David, for your welcoming response.
Yes, the playing in resthomes is very special. I do this on average two afternoons a week and visit up to 14 resthomes over approx a 7 week period , but also a hospital/hospice with very serious cases and of course terminal conditions. I’m aware of the dementia cases and how that works. One gets to know the people, and I’m beginning to understand what it must be like for staff, to have people departing all the time. I was at a place last week, where they recently lost 6 people in a short spell of time, due to a very nasty flu virus that even the vaccine couldn’t prevent.
Many a time I have also met the visitors, usually the middle aged children of the residents, who then join their parent and enjoy the music together. Many residents are no longer able to go out to concerts.When walking becomes impossible or difficult, such things become too daunting, so you take it to them.
It is wonderful to have the luxury of time in retirement, and being able to do such things.
And now this added dimension to life as well. This is a lovely community, and never in my widest dreams imagined I would come across something like this.

Love from Vee.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Vee, what a beautiful expression of love you are giving to the people in the rest homes. Yes, it is difficult to see them go to the other side, for the volunteers and staff who become attached to them. It’s a connection that is often soul to soul. I know that many residents feel that they have nothing to contribute in the condition and place they are, but they don’t realize how much they touch the hearts of the caregivers, volunteers and family who come to visit them. Most gave of themselves during their lives and while in the rest homes it’s their opportunity to be humble and receive love so that the flow of love, giving and receiving can be continues and never ending. While you are playing for them, the spirits of their deceased relatives are with them as they enjoy the music you play, they see the Love in your heart and this awakens their souls to this Love and in that moment they are touched by God and the flame is lit within them and their journey to the fountain head of this Divine Grace begins. We are so blessed and Graced to have you with us, to share in our journey together and your dreams will become a reality with each breath, each note, each heart touched and the Love will flow and the healing will bring peace, joy and rest in the Home of our eternal dwelling. Father plays His music and sings to our Hearts to return Home to Him and you are and instrumental part of this concert of Love. Thank you for following your hearts longing. You are bringing many along with you guided by your bright soul.

With much love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

dmreed2 wrote:..our Father, the master conductor who is tuning our heartstrings to His as He connects our souls closer to each other and closer to Him. We are His true children, His instruments, and He wants us to dance and sing with hearts filled with joy and Love and to share in this symphony of Love with all His children who have yet to awaken to the most beautiful music and creative energy that floods the universe in streaming notes of Divine Love.
That's so beautiful, David! It's a song, a hymn!!
Thank you so very much for these divine and inspiring words that touch my musician's soul.

Love you, brother!
Hugs,
Arie
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

You are a real poet, David, and like Arie, I'm very touched by what you have been writing.
That is also a very special gift from God.
Thank you for those wonderful words.
As to people memories......In one particular place, a very elderly Dutch gentleman always waits for me at the end of the playing, to tell me that he always is reminded of his sister, who played similar music. He doesn't know that he has told me before, as it is the same every time, but there is something very touching about that. He must have missed her terribly. People that age often didn't have that much of a chance to travel back to their native country.

Love from Vee.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

That's so touching..

You and your playing must be balm for his soul..
That's just beautiful, what you're doing in those homes, Vee. You're an angel for these old people :)

Love,
Arie
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Arie and Vee, your gift of music binds hearts and mends souls. May the Love in all our hearts sing. He is playing our heart song.

My Love to you both,
David
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Me too! I want to echo your sentiments :P My 93 year old mother who has dementia has been living with us for the past 9 months and she (like me) longs for music every day. Dennis and Suzy visited her previous home and entertained all the residents....wish you could too, Vee! One of our favorite activities we enjoy together is "Dancing on the Deck at Happy Hour"! I use my exercise music from my ipod and play it on a Bluetooth speaker! We exercise, laugh, sing-a-long and often tears of joy stream down her cheeks! these are some of the most very special moments with mom that I will always cherish! (A little wine adds to the ambience :D and of course, the magnificent view!). I'm all for more music in our lives! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!