Greetings from Vee

Please introduce yourself here
Geoff
Family

Re: Greetings from Vee

Post by Geoff »

DennisT wrote: (They are rather short, but I think there are four or five of them, am I right, Geoff?)

Dear Dennis:

http://new-birth.net/books_ebooks.htm#e_borgia_hae

also here: http://new-birth.net/books_life_after_death.htm#borgia

Six!!!

DennisT wrote:I too am a musician, but not classically trained. I laughingly refer to myself as the "lounge act" of the Divine Love movement.
Dennis is a very classy entertainer, and his humility is evident here. We absolutely LOVE his fun filled sessions.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

OH YES!!
Dennis is my top pick for FUN!! He sure broke the mold as an ATTORNEY....hard to believe ;) And his humility shines through when he says he has an affinity for James Padgett....well Dennis and his WIFE Suzie have done THE most amazing research on the life and work of James Padgett who is, indeed, Dennis' GUIDE while Helen is Suzie's guide! Now he's writing a screen play about the life and work of James Padgett! I know Dennis LOVES to use the word "WIFE" because he's still in the "honeymoon stage"....imagine meeting his soul mate on Plenty of Fish!! They will be celebrating their first anniversary of wedded bliss at precisely 11 minutes to 11 a.m. on the 11th month (November) of the 11th day of that month (11:11:11:11....or something like that!). How do I know all this trivia?! Because Dennis and Suzy were married right here in Gibsons and chose the time as a tribute to Geoff! ha!

Well, Vee, you must forgive me for co-opting YOUR WELCOME to introduce you to the likes of Dennis! But every organization has its share of "characters" and it would be a toss up , IMHO, between Dennis & Geoff!! :lol: Please forgive me....as fast as you can....for surely Geoff will move this thread to a more appropriate place! :lol:

Well we are all a work in progress, ...sharing our joys, our triumphs, our successes....supporting each other in prayer - always - even supporting each other in tying the knot! You can count on this forum for honesty, integrity, curiosity and challenging! I hope you enjoy the ride!

Lots of love and wishes to you on your spiritual path! Always, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Geoff wrote:Dennis is a very classy entertainer, and his humility is evident here. We absolutely LOVE his fun filled sessions.
O yessss!!! I cheer that! Now this is something really important to realise getting to know us and finding your way on this Path, dear Vee...: we're quite a crazy bunch at some times!! You should have seen our party at the end of our big retreat where Dennis entertained all of us in such M A R V E L L O U S ways! There were several people going really out of their minds for fun :lol: :mrgreen: :geek: I think I was.. or wasn't I? Ask the others. O no, perhaps you shouldn't :P :D

Hugs,
Arie
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

You were definitely in an altered state of consciousness, Arie! Right OUT OF IT, I would say! ;) :lol:
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

You bet I was, haha!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

I'll never forget your interpretive dance of the virgin Arie :lol: . It is etched in my memory every time I think of you. I'm glad that we are indeed a bunch of characters 8-) . I wouldn't want it any other way :mrgreen: . A lovable bunch at that.
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

I must have missed that, what a shame.

Hugs
G
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Well, I hope/think most people missed it ;)

It was only very brief, just a few awkward moves :P
And I'll be happy to repeat them at the very next occasion! :lol:

Hey guys, we'll have to stop this. Otherwise we might chase Vee and I don't know who else off the forum. Let's get back to serious DL-matters, alright? :twisted: :P

;)
Hugs,
Arie
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

My goodness, that sounds like a real orgy......lol.
I just loved this last page of comments. Thank you all very much. And Dennis, very nice to meet with you too. What a coincidence with the same profession as Padgett, and of course feeling a lot of empathy.
I think there must have been a lot of Borgia's first book floating around from the 60s onwards, but at that time I never came across another of that series. That first book is a bit "sweet" in a way, and so is its continuation, but the others seem much grittier. An interesting character this Hugh Benson, a pity he has never visited here.

Love from Vee.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Vee wrote: An interesting character this Hugh Benson, a pity he has never visited here.
Dear Vee,

assuming you meant he was never channeled, that is almost true. I did ask for both his and Anthony Borgia's permission when I breeched copyright on one (? or more ?) of his books. Its a long story about trying to do things right, and getting rebuffed. But they were both very happy for me to go ahead. It would however be interesting to read if the Monsignor has found the DL path. I sure hammered it into him. LOL.

hugs
Geoff