Greetings from Vee

Please introduce yourself here
Vee
Happy Camper

Greetings from Vee

Post by Vee »

It was so good to discover your website and also Geoff’s. Have been a “guest” at both for most of this year.
Such a small number of people involved is surprising perhaps, but of course there are many odds against. Strong opinions held because of conventional religion, but I know already from the messages that one has to avoid confrontation of any kind, and only through love try to spread some of the ideas, and hope that people will research further by themselves. I’m new to this and very careful as yet.

A long time ago, during my teenage years ,I first came upon the Antony Borgia book: Life in the World Unseen, and this simmered somewhere in the background all my life.
While I was investigating that medium earlier this year online, I came upon more titles and downloaded them and after being only familiar with the aforementioned book, I found the subsequent titles more and more fascinating, in spite of some repetition. These books were downloaded from Geoff’s website, and there were those footnotes referring to Padgett, so decided to investigate. Once I saw the mention of Jesus as the source of the message, one can imagine the reaction, it seems preposterous, but I was curious and carried on reading. The nature of the messages and the subsequent messages from other sources that I found of Geoff’s website, have really bowled me over. I have nearly finished reading all the messages, and am going through the contemporary ones now.
Perhaps one can call it a kind of instinct that develops over the years, but so much made perfect sense, it is in many respects so alike what I had felt it had to be.

I considered myself an agnostic for many years. I see that as “sitting on the fence”, not wanting to go along with any particular religion, and frankly, I have always felt a strong resistance to any formal religion. Much of it never made sense. But that doesn’t mean, that one doesn’t ponder on those things. I’m a classical musician, and music is a very strange phenomenon. Inexplainable really, it is organised sound of some kind, but WHAT kind? One starts to wonder why it is so powerful( the real good stuff) and it gets right through to the soul. Things began to have a deeper meaning over the last couple of years especially ….a bit of a mystery….something is happening, and it makes for a really great life. I think that in my case, prayer is communicated through music a lot of the time, especially when playing by myself.
Music is such a wonderful medium to share and give people happiness, as I’m experiencing frequently.

It was very enlightening to read about the many ways, that people seem to experience prayer.We can all be very different., and that feels good. There is no compulsion to do things in fixed ways. But do everything with love for what you are doing, that is so very true.

God Bless to you all.
Geoff
Family

Re: Greetings from Vee

Post by Geoff »

Dear Vee,

Welcome.!!!!!

So good that you finally put your hand up. And I am sure Arie will be very excited to talk music with you!!! Where are you located? I am particularly pleased that the editorial comments that I have now added to most of the ebooks I have published tempted you to reach out to Padgett. Its a recent strategy of mine, because the web is now so competitive its hard to get attention in conventional ways.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Vee,
wishing you a warm welcome from the west coast of Canada - thanks for introducing yourself! I'm intrigued by what you have written.....and would like to hear more about your experiences as you join in some of the discussions here. I'm also curious to hear a little about your context in this world -- where you live, work, play....that kind of thing, whatever you feel like sharing.
I'm glad you're finding the contemporary messages of value....we received many from Jesus and Celestials during the last 2 weeks of August and we need to figure out how to share them with the world.... how to make them accessible to people who are interested. We are certainly open to your ideas and suggestions.
Al and I are receiving requests daily from people who attended the retreat here in Gibsons for copies. Thanks to Geoff for sending selected messages out on mail chimp... there's lots more to come.
May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best on your spiritual journey....wishing you the greatest inflowing of divine love , every day! God bless you, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

Thank you Geoff and Jeanne for your response to my mail.
I knew it would please you to hear, Geoff, how I got to those Padgett messages, that is why I mentioned it. But it took reading all those Borgia books, before I actioned on it.

What an amazing source of information, and at the moment I’m really enjoying the contemporary ones as well. There seem to replies to any question I could come up with, things I never even thought of asking….. The detail is just amazing.

Location: New Zealand. I wonder if there is anybody else here, have not found anybody.
I might reveal the city later, but with my background, I would just about reveal everything at once. Would not mind revealing in private, away from the website.

And Jeanne, I have retired from music teaching but am still active as performer and loving every moment of it and now this has added another dimension to my music.
I also have a passion for nature and gardening.

I just read Beethoven’s messages . That means a lot. Apparently there is a deeper study about music on the other side. That makes a lot of sense. I have already read about the role of music there in both the Borgia and Lees books.

God bless you, Vee.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Dear Vee. Thank you for sharing what you have here. You sound very level headed and a little cautious. I think that your presentation would encourage others like you who observe from the back row to come forward. Honestly, we don't bite :lol: . Welcome and I look forward to having some interesting discussions. I too started with Life in the World Unseen. I have all three of Borgia's books and they are indeed fascinating. I progressed from a fascination with life on the other side to researching soul growth with the help of a lovely mentor whom I met forty years ago. Since then I've met many beautiful souls who are seeking Divine Love and my life has been very rich in this regard. I don't know how much you have read on this forum but it is a treasure trove of shared experience and wise comments. My guess is that a man ( at least I think that you are a man) like you savors the prospect of digging deeper for more truth. I hope that you will find inspiration, some joy and new discoveries here at our forum where most of the commentary is straight from the heart. It is music from the soul. May your ears be open to the notes played. Much love to you......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Vee!

Good to hear from you, be ever so welcome in this warm little nest of fellowship around the Divine Love!

Thank you very much for sharing your story how you were led to the Padgett messages (and thanks to "good old Geoff" for all the magnificent work at and around his website beyond praise!!). I very much resonate with how you were slowly convinced about the way how the Padgett messages and all of this marvellous collection of new messages indeed make so much sense.

How nice to be meeting a fellow classical musician here! As there is only a small group publicly "coming out" about its faith in the Divine Love there are undoubtedly countless people reading all the stuff here and on Geoff's website who just don't show themselves, but your presence here now is the first of a colleague musician ;) . I'm a professional baroque musician, playing early bassoons, but a lover of many different musical styles. I too consider myself very lucky to have this profession as I find a lot of fulfillment of my soul-life in playing and sharing music (especially Bach!). I like the way you describe the power of music.. Isn't it hard to put into words why this form of "organised sound" works so directly and gets to your soul so easily? We indeed have a wonderful job there, something to be eternally grateful for.

I'm glad you appreciate the Beethoven-messages and I'm sure you will be enjoying the ones from Mozart and Bach too.

And how nice also to have someone from New-Zealand! I was so lucky to be able to visit your country twice and fell in love with it (even without seeing the South Island :o )

Enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to share or ask anything you like. There are quite a few people here who are very well versed in the Padgett Messages and anything concerning Divine Love. But most of all we have a very nice, warm and friendly atmosphere, where - I think - anyone can feel comfortable and secure.

Much Love,
Arie
Vee
Happy Camper

Post by Vee »

Many thanks for your friendly responses, Arie and Al.
It is not easy to “come out”, it is not about the Divine Love Community, but everybody can access this website. I’m sure you are all aware of this.
However, to heck with it all, and by way of a further introduction, here are some recordings of me playing the piano online.The Wikipedia one is an audio only from a concert a good number of years ago of the Berceuse of Chopin and the other one is a video of a concert earlier this year.There is more online, and you would have no trouble finding those after seeing these ones.
Nutpoint doesn’t refer to the kind of people who play there….lol.

http://www.nutpoint.org/page132.html
Some of that concert has been put on youtube, incl some items with my violinist friend.

//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berceuse_(Chopin) Edited by Geoff because its now a bad link)

Since retirement, I have also taken up playing in resthomes as a volunteer, and this is such a totally enjoyable thing to do…..if the pianos available are in more or less decent order…...

I have not read nearly enough on the forum yet, Al, as I have been mainly concentrating on Geoff’s website till now( and will register there too), but that will come.

And Arie, we are indeed very fortunate to have been able to make a living from music.
I’ll bring up this topic of what music is, some time again.But have to get my feelings and thoughts about it into some order first.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Vee wrote:
I just read Beethoven’s messages . That means a lot. Apparently there is a deeper study about music on the other side. That makes a lot of sense. I have already read about the role of music there in both the Borgia and Lees books.

God bless you, Vee.
Dear Vee,

There is quite a lot about music in a new series I just recently made into ebooks, and only this week got the very first hard-cover in my hand. But I suggest you study the P Messages sufficiently before rushing off again, as this series is NOT as advanced as Padgett's

http://new-birth.net/books_life_after_d ... m#lowlands

Off the top I don't know any DL Kiwis. Curious really. There certainly have been many groups there interested in spirit communication. But then three years ago I did not know any Canadians either. LOL.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Bravo, Vee! Bravo!!! Encore!! :P

thank you for "coming out"! I share your feelings about going public about my spiritual path! I have never wanted to be "labeled" or carry any baggage being associated with religious organizations! I hardly know what language to use. Since retirement I have started talking about our "spiritual practice" but I'm always careful to disassociate myself from traditional Christianity, any organized religion. I'm much better describing what I'm NOT, than what I AM! But with each passing day this seems to be changing as my soul grows in The Love and I become more comfortable in sharing my passion with the world!

Good luck finding pianos in good condition in rest homes! Our beloved friend Dennis Tormey from Southern California did a concert at my mothers Care Residence and the pedals didn't work! Ack! Still, Dennis carried it off with style and grace!

Ah ha! You're a WOMAN!! :D I thought so! And Al wondered too! ;) We look forward to getting to know you better and someday, hearing a piano concerto in person!

Love and God Bless! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

jeanne wrote: I'm much better describing what I'm NOT, than what I AM!
Yeah, say that again. I tend to call myself a "heretic" but have realised its not selling the sizzle. Most of us had to be rather quiet when working, its far easier when you are retired.

hugs
Geoff