First timer

Please introduce yourself here
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: First timer

Post by AlFike »

Deborah, great to hear that you guys are joining the party. We'll link in spiritually with you all. Prayers for all to have safe travels.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Deborah, thank you for your words of welcome and kind wishes and encouragement. I am really looking forward to meeting you tomorrow , re-connecting with fellow seekers; and I think I'm gonna like you guys (and gals,) I know God's gonna Love ya! Bless you and see you soon, Love, Kevin
PS. I want to thank everyone for their heartfelt prayers; I feel very blessed to be in them, and can feel the Love. Bless you all!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Kevin and welcome.
You certainly have an interesting history in the DL community. I am looking forward to hearing more about you.
Love from Australia,
Eva

PS I have just met Michael Bailey and his partner Kristin at the Gibsons retreat and straight thereafter at another retreat in Oceanside, CA.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Hello and G'day to you Eva! Thank you for adding to the welcoming committee. I feel very welcomed indeed! It's been an interesting few years for sure! Am hoping to meet you soon, but will enjoy chatting with you 'til then, Bless you,Kevin
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Kevin!

Welcome! With your long history of praying for the Love, your relationships with Victor, Michael, Patricia and Holly, you are already a family member! I am so thrilled you will be meeting Hal, Helge, Brian and Deborah in Queens and praying with them, as that brings you closer to all of us!

I have been part of our prayer circle here in West Vancouver for almost 40 years, but my spiritual growth took a great leap forward once we opened the circle to others, especially when Al and Jeanne hosted a retreat at their home in Gibsons in August 2012. Since that time, my private prayer life has intensified, my participation in group prayer has become a source of amazing blessings amongst which are the beautiful people Divine Love has brought into my life! I learn so much from relationship with others, so much that informs my own spiritual journey. This Forum has been an important part of learning and relationship building for me and I hope it will be so for you!

with lots of love,
Terry
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hey, it sounds like the prayer-circle in New York today is going to be really good! Marion and I will be joining in from Frankfurt (9-10 pm our time) :)

Great that you're going as well, Deborah and great to see you here on the forum too!
Much Love from both of us,
Arie & Marion
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Terry,
Thank you for welcoming me into this circle of light! I'm thrilled and humbled to be in the company of so many bright, beautiful souls, and am looking forward to a very eventful journey in the Love with all of you. I am thanking God constantly for my new family. Bless you, love, Kevin
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dearest Kevin, it was wonderful to meet you. Thank you for coming to the prayer circle at Hollis Wood. Truly beautiful, beautiful Love-filled moments we share. Many hugs, Helge.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dearest Helge,It was a great pleasure to meet, and honor to share The Love with you, and the other bright beautiful souls in Queens. I'm eagerly looking forward to more of same! Love, Kevin xoxo
JAB
Family

Post by JAB »

Dear Kevin (and others),

I don't know how I missed your entrance to this forum back in September! Where was I? What was I doing?

Anyhoooo .... I am happy to report to others that I met Kevin yesterday when he and a friend drove from Phoenix up the mountain to Prescott. We had a delightful visit, and I only wished that I could have met him earlier. He is so alert and filled with the Father's Spirit. The only disappointment was that we did not take time to have prayer together. It is times like this, when I realize how much I lack by not having regular contact and conversation and prayer with fellow lovers of the way of Divine Love.

Kevin, I sure hope we meet up again somewhere, sometime. God bless you with great inflowings of His wonderful Love, grace and truth.

Thank you, for your initial contact, and that things worked out that you could drive to Prescott to meet me. I feel so blessed! :) :)

Hugs,
Joseph

Divine Love Journey
http://divinelovejourney.weebly.com/