First timer

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: First timer

Post by jeanne »

Ah, Joseph! I think just your BEING together was a soulful meeting....how wonderful! Yep, Kevin has such a great sense of humor!! And all his spiritual adventure stories going back decades! To the time of Victor Summers! Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! Not easy, trying to keep track of Kevin O'Neill! He TOTALLY SURPRISED Helge by flying into Yakima, Washington last month and helped get Helge's beautiful property ready for sale. He's a gourmet cook, too! ;) so happy to hear you guys got to meet! I am sure Kevin will be one of the backbone participants in Divine Love Prayer Circles starting up again in Queens, New York! Love and hugs, Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Re: First timer

Post by KevinO »

Thanks JAB and Jeanne for the kind words. Such a pleasure it was meeting Joseph, a gentle man full of Love and a long history of seeking God and sharing His Truths. We had a quick visit amid my whirlwind tour of Arizona that was filled with many blessings, Joseph being the biggest, and was so happy he could fit me into his very busy schedule of parenting teens, penning manuscripts, speaking engagements at Spiritualist churches and being tour guide to hot spots of Prescott. I am thankful for meeting such a beautiful soul and am looking forward to a very long friendship.