First timer

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: First timer

Post by jeanne »

Oh, Kevin!!
Are you close enough to visit Queens, NYC THIS SATURDAY, SEPT 12 for a Divine Love Prayer circle with our beloved Helge Mercker who lives in Namibia?! She is in NYC for a few days and this Saturday is being hosted by Hal Eisenburg at Hollis Woods community Church. Hal runs a broad range of programs for youth out of the church (no longer used for services).

there will be an open house during the day for Helge to meet the youth and volunteers; then from 3 - 4 pm a prayer for Divine Love! I believe Brian Holmes and Deborah Williams are joining them. How far are you from Queens?

Oh, how I LONG to be there!! Someday I hope that the original transcripts of Padgett's messages to the world will be housed in that facility! We believe there will be a great future for Divine Love followers in that Centre! What an opportunity for you to meet Helge and Hal....would it be possible for you to go?!

Feel free to send me a private email if you're open to discussing this, Kevin! Thanks for considering! Love Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
KevinO
Family

Re: Queens

Post by KevinO »

Dear Jeanne, Thank you so much for the info about the Queens event! I will definitely try to get there! NYC is about 2hrs. drive from me; never been to Queens. It would be a thrill to meet others seeking the Love, and pray together to experience an inflowing and possibly guidance, especially after such a long time alone and apart!xoxoKevin
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kevin,

You will not be disappointed with meeting Helge and Hal. Not sure who else will be there, maybe Kristy?

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Welcome Kevin,

Thank you for introducing yourself and for also giving us some history about your spiritual journey. It’s wonderful that you experienced God’s Love at such a young age. I’ve observed that when we need information it always seems to come to us just at the right times in our lives. Your introduction to the Padgett messages occurred when the timing was right for you. And I also believe that your finding this forum, the messages, and introducing yourself was also perfectly timed. I think that It’s no coincidence that you were guided to share with us just days before the Divine Love prayer gathering at Hollis Woods community Church in Queens. I really do believe that God would like you to bring your light there for the children that will be attending and I’m very glad that you have decided to make the trip. It will be blessed, I’m sure, and all will be blessed by your light and Love. Hopefully someday soon we can meet in person. Thank you for joining us and may your journey to the source of all Love and Truth be a journey always timed perfectly while He holds you in timeless moments of sheer bliss.

With love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Thank you David for your welcoming and encouraging words. I'm anxious to see what is in store for me and all of us involved on this awesome journey. My heart bleeds for the innocent young souls who have to face such odds in this darkening world. And it seems children like me, and I love them, as long as I don't have to change diapers. Hope to meet you all soon. Hugs, Kevin
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear Kevin, welcome and what a joy to meet you ! Hopefully in person tomorrow, Saturday in Hollis Woods Community Church, in Queens, 3 to 4pm prayer circle. Please come, it would be so wonderful to connect with you and share the Love during our togetherness in prayer. Blessings and much love, Helge.
KevinO
Family

Post by KevinO »

Dear Helge, thank you for your kind invitation to come join in the Love. I will make every effort to be there; am looking forward to meeting you too! Your efforts are truly inspiring and so necessary. Bless you!See you soon, Love Kevin
britesoul
New Friend

Post by britesoul »

Dear Kevin,
welcome, welcome, welcome! you could not have chosen or been "guided" to a better time. truly hope you can make it to Queens (it should be easy on/off access from hwy, i'm coming from CT). i can tell you from personal experience, (i'd been "away" for years) i think you will get spiritually recharged, renewed, re-energized, reconnected...i guess you can tell i like alliteration. anyway, i humbly say to you that you could not meet a greater group of human beings. i give thanks all the time for all my new sisters and brothers in Christ. well positively speaking...see ya tomorrow.
God, Guide, Bless, and Protect,
Deborah

p.s. i'm sure i'll be joined by others in saying a prayer you make it and have an uneventful, safe trip.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hey Deborah,

Great to see you here.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hi Kevin, nice to hear your story. I wonder if our paths crossed near SanDeigo in Jan., 1983 ? We attended a DL meeting there and met lots of people including Michael, Patricia and Johnathan Sperry. Not sure of the rest but have had some contact with these three over the years. Michael was up here for the big DL retreat a few weeks back. I'm sure that he would like to rekindle the connection. I'm glad that you are going to meet up with Hal, Brian and Helge. They are all beautiful souls. I'm sure that you will feel like you are coming home to family. Please share with us your adventures when you return. Much love to you brother.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.