Hello

Please introduce yourself here
ellenb
New Friend

Hello

Post by ellenb »

Hello: Ellen from Gibsons. I attended the retreat here last week, after 2 groups at Al & Jeanne's. I was guided here by my longtime friend Jolene. This work speaks to my spirit, my soul, it feels right. "The real meal deal", as someone said at the retreat. A very uplifting, inspiring experience. Thank you to everyone who organized & participated. :P
DennisT
Family

Re: Hello

Post by DennisT »

Hi Ellen,

It was a pleasure meeting you in Gibsons, and yes, it was a wonderful, Love-filled event.

I hope you will visit the forum frequently as I would love to hear more about you and your journey.

With love and hugs,

Dennis :D
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Ellen,

Yes it was great to meet you at the retreat, and wonderful to see you on here so we can continue to share.

hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Ellen and WELCOME again! How lovely to meet you these past few weeks - what a lovely surprise. So glad you made it to the retreat and got so much out of it....commensurate with how much positive energy, openness and eagerness to embrace and receive Divine Love that you put it into the experience, I assume! It was nice that Don came to the drumming circle and peace pipe ceremony too! Looking forward to many more spiritual adventures with you ahead....AND collecting on that soothing treatment you promised! ;) :P Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
ellenb
New Friend

Post by ellenb »

Thank you so much for your warm welcomes, Dennis, Geoff & Jeanne.
love, Ellen
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hi Ellen!

Good to see you here!

Yes, Marion and I also thoroughly enjoyed the retreat. We haven't quite got back yet emotionally and haven't come over our jet-lag yet. It was such a marvellous and blessed time..

How wonderful that you are now part of this beautiful family in spirit!

Hugs,
Arie
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Ellen,our new friend with the bright eyes, mischievous smile and curious soul, I'm so happy to see you here. I think that your insights and sharing here will inform many newcomers as you explore this beautiful path. Please take the time to contribute to this forum as often as you may because we are all curious about your own journey and perceptions. Much love to you dear sister...........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

Welcome Ellen; glad you enjoyed the retreat. The Forum is a wonderful place to talk about the, hard questions, and receive great feedback. Hugs, Audley
wooinc8
New Friend

Post by wooinc8 »

Welcome Ellen!

It was such a great pleasure meeting you! So glad Jolene brought you into this amazing family. I feel so blessed to have made so many new friends. It was truly a life altering week. After being introduced to this group over 2 years ago, the journey has been phenomenal. I am looking forward to hearing all about your journey!

Much love,

Hal
Keep the Faith.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

A very warm welcome to you Ellen. We are so glad you decided to attend the retreat and join us on this DLS forum. Its a blessing to have you here and to have met you in person in Gibson's. Yes, it feels right because it resonates with your soul, something your soul has always known but just need a little reminder. ;) You have a family here, one that is bonded together for all eternity and guided to higher and higher places by our loving and elder brother Jesus. His band of Angels are always at our beckoning call to teach, guide, and help us navigate through the trials of life while always reminding of us of the source of all Love and Truth, our Heavenly and Loving Father who always smiles upon us at every level of our souls development. Yep, this is the real deal. As the Angels have said, earth is just a shadow of the spiritual world and the spiritual world is a feeble reflection of the splendor of God's Kingdom. The path is long but our way will always be lit and the destination assured. It is Love. We love you.

with love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey