Hello

Please introduce yourself here
Eva
Family

Re: Hello

Post by Eva »

Hello Ellen and welcome to this forum, and yes, it was certainly a pleasure to meet you in Gibsons. I enjoyed our chats, and as I mentioned, my husband would have loved to exchange thoughts with you as well.

I have been back for four days, after having participated in a second, also wonderful, retreat at Oceanside, CA. Like some of the others am still a bit jet-lagged and not quite with it as far as my normal routine.

Hope to getting to know you better through this forum.

Much love,
Eva
JudyD
New Friend

Post by JudyD »

Hi Ellen,

Welcome to the forum! It's so wonderful you've joined our Gibsons prayer circle. You bring a loving, generous energy with you. I'm feeling so thankful to discover you live just around the corner from me. I'm so looking forward to getting to know you better and to sharing this journey with you.

Love and hugs,

Judy
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Ellen,

Thank you for our connection and beginning friendship; I know I have much to learn from you!

Thank you for the gift of your book, which Barb has begun to read while I continue to labor away at my computer, envying her pleasure in it. Soon, soon, I will work through my "to-do" list and arrive at your book!

Already, I know you to be a quietly powerful soul, with great capacity for peace and centeredness, and a deep purpose.

You are a gift in my life!

Love,
Terry