Hi!

Please introduce yourself here
Jesper S
Busy Bee

Hi!

Post by Jesper S »

Hi Divine Love followers,

I am Jesper from Denmark, now living in Switzerland. I came across the Padgett messages in July last year through Geoff's website New-Birth.net and quickly realized that they were the true teachings of the Master. I am happy to be here with like minded people, and hope to learn more about the Divine Love as I browse these pages. I just read some of the channeled messages and I must say, what a light and upliftment they contain!, truely amazing and wonderful! Thank you! :). Much love, Jesper.
Zara B
Family

Re: Hi!

Post by Zara B »

Hi Jesper,

Welcome to the Divine Love Sanctuary and it is nice to see you here. Al and Jeanne have created a very welcoming place and will introduce themselves when they have a moment I am sure :D

Wonderful to see you here,
With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Jesper,
thank you for joining us -- from Switzerland! This evening at our Divine Love Sanctuary in Canada we are celebrating a milestone, historical event! There has been a workparty representing visitors drawn here from Washington State, Florida, New York and 2 Canadian provinces to preserve original manuscripts of 100 year old messages received by James Padgett! Altogether 5000 pages have been preserved and scanned for prosperity. This has been a work of dedication and love - for the past 12 days! Tonight we are celebrating!! We are joyed and truly "blissed out"! Thank you for joining us -- we intend to post the 100 year old transcripts as well as some of the contemporary messages and photographs we received this past week very soon. In the meantime I am happy to hear you are finding your bliss in reading the Padgett volumes.They are soul stirring and inspirational.... It's truly wonderful. All the best in the Gift of God's Love and we hope you will visit us often and share your experiences with us. With love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Jesper,
Welcome to the sanctuary website; I'm so glad you've come! As Jeanne said, we've just finished the scanning of many pages of Padgett messages here in British Columbia, and it's been a wonderful experience. I hope you'll tell others about the good work you've been doing with translations of some of the Divine Truths. Love, Elizabeth
Jesper S
Busy Bee

Post by Jesper S »

Thank you very much for your messages :)!

It is truely uplifting to be here!. The light seems to flow out of my pc screen! :)

It sounds very interesting about the scanning project. That sure is a lot of scanning you have done!, I can understand that you are partying and blissed out. I will help celebrating from here, and drink a glass to that too! :). Looking forward to see some of the original manuscripts.

It is truely amazing what Mr. Padgett received. I have found so much joy and comfort in the messages and in receiving the Divine Love that I feel extremely fortunate to have found it.

With love and joy,

Jesper
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Jesper, good to see you here! i'm sure that you will enjoy this forum. See you at Divine Love Spiritualism on Facebook brother.

dave k.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Jesper to our Divine love forum. I hope you will enjoy participating on this forum. Great if you have questions or want to start a spiritual discussion here. We're open to whatever you have to say. God bless.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.