Hey All

Please introduce yourself here
patricklc
New Friend

Hey All

Post by patricklc »

My name is Patrick and I am a photographer, animator and artist. I operate a YouTube channel based on the Padgett Messages. I've launched the first message today and will make more in the future. :)
DennisT
Family

Re: Hey All

Post by DennisT »

Hi Patrick,

I also posted on your thread about your newest videos posted on YouTube. Again, welcome, I hope you will tell us a little bit about yourself and how you found the Padgett Messages.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Dennis
patricklc
New Friend

Post by patricklc »

Pardon me for posting twice, I didn't read carefully on the directions. ;)
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Patrick and welcome to the forum and the Divine Love Path. May your You-tube channel help a lot of people and may you find a lot of new friends on this forum.
Love and blessings,
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Patrick, Thank you for introducing yourself. Your YouTube video with artwork and message from John the Baptist is really cool. :D I’m looking forward to watching more of your videos as you continue with the Divine Love messages. The artwork of the clock draped over the tree caught my attention. It reminded me that time is an illusion and in the realm of the Angels, malleable and controllable. And if the tree symbolized divine love growing and transforming a soul and time represented by the clock not being as solid as definitive as it may seem. You certainly have a creative flare and I’m sure in time your talents in this way will help to introduce many people to Jesus messages on the availability of Divine Love so they too can have this great gift of God’s Kingdom of Love growing like a mustard tree within their transforming hearts.

Hugs and blessings,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
patricklc
New Friend

Post by patricklc »

My art style was created to express the simplicity and the elegance of the gospel of Truth. To make every message a video requires so much work, and luckily I am able to create massive amounts in a short time :)

The animation videos do provide some symbolism. I can't explain each and every one. There's like two hourglasses, a die, a dice can, a tin can, a lens cleaner, and blobs...
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

Welcome Patrick; i like your comment /the simplicity and the elegance of the gospel of Truth/ may you find Truth in this Forum. I have yet to see your work on YouTube, but i will.
Hugs, Audley
patricklc
New Friend

Post by patricklc »

Got the second video uploaded. :) October 25th 1918
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear, dear Patrick, welcome and what joy to see your creativity and ways of distributing the Truths. Be embraced. My heart is rejoicing as it is time for all the efforts and creativity to come forth to bring alive these beautiful Truths of God's Love. Great work. Be encouraged.
Much love, Helge.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Thanks Patrick for introducing yourself here and for doing the work that you are doing. As Helge is saying, we need all sorts of creative people doing their best to spread these truths. God bless you for doing so......Al
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!