YouTuber Coming Through

Please introduce yourself here
patricklc
New Friend

YouTuber Coming Through

Post by patricklc »

Hey all, my name is Patrick and I am an artist, animator, and photographer. I operate a YouTube channel under my own name, and it will revolve around the Padgett Messages. Below here is my recent videos. I will dedicate this solely to the preservation of the messages. :)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIJctLUIyfA

My photos are under Creative Commons Share-Alike Attributed. Feel free to use them if needed.
DennisT
Family

Re: YouTuber Coming Through

Post by DennisT »

Hi Patrick,

Welcome to our forum. I too share your interest in sharing the Padgett Messages via YouTube.com videos. I'll have to check yours out when I get home from work. Below is the link to one of my recent videos. I hope the link works because I posted this from my iPad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xqcqieV0Rn8

I think we all should be as creative as possible to get these Truths out to everyone. I can't wait to hear more of your story about how you came to the Path and the Padgett Messages.

Again, welcome to the forum, and hope to hear from you soon!

Dennis
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Welcome to the Forum, Patrick!
Wonderful that you are using your creativity in sharing the truths within the Padgett messages!
I tried the link you provided but found the video had been removed.
Will it be back in a new, improved version? Hope so!
Blessings on your efforts, Patrick.
Love,
Terry
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Patrick,

I went to view your video again, and it said the video was deleted. Did you take it down?
patricklc
New Friend

Post by patricklc »

It was very short lived unfortunately. I was warned not to post any due to my security concerns.

I will find someone close who will help raise awareness for it. I cannot do this alone myself as it is too dangerous.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

patricklc wrote:I was warned not to post any due to my security concerns.
Hopefully you mean dangerous to post on YouTube as opposed to posting here? Although I have had videos of the P Messages on YouTube for many many years and not ever had any worries about it?

hugs
Geoff
patricklc
New Friend

Post by patricklc »

Geoff wrote:
patricklc wrote:I was warned not to post any due to my security concerns.
Although I have had videos of the P Messages on YouTube for many many years and not ever had any worries about it?

hugs
Geoff
I would have been able to set up the messages and release them as soon as possible on a regular basis, but one of my close friends warned me not to post any due to the risk of my identity. I would have dedicated myself, but I have had a huge following on YouTube. I do not want to suddenly reveal all the things about Divine Love as many would react violently and call on me "preaching".

Even the ones around me do not quite understand my motives. "What on earth are you talking about? Can't you see you no longer have as much engagement?" Even if I told them my intentions, they would warn me that I would be persecuted by others.

That is the reason why I have deleted my profile picture and dismantled every social media I have had. I do not want to see any extremists tracking me down and causing a tweetstorm. I felt reluctant to do so, and I had to shut down the channel and recreate an old one.

I did not want to cause any social media war as the messages were leaked on Twitter. I felt that I would be tracked down and be interrogated. Of course a few developed interest, but I felt that this would not give me a good reputation. That was why I blew everything up and shattered what I created. It was too much for me to handle in that space of the internet.

I am not sure what is to be at stake. I would very much like to promote the messages, but at this moment I am currently being pressured to "leave it there". It's very reluctant to destroy what I think is useful for humanity.

I am sorry for the issue. I cannot promote these on the Internet for now even if I would rather want to. But do to the pressuring of others, I felt anxious and adamant. Only very few supported me, but I had to let down everything.

But do not worry as I will find a way to raise awareness. At this point I am not ready yet to post the messages.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Well I have a massive web site and it only takes a few seconds to find my physical address. I do have someone who traced my phone number as well, and calls me, but at least he is harmless. I have had very nasty posts on YouTube, probably amongst the worst I have seen anywhere. Although the really nasty comments tend to be on this video, which is not of Divine Love:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eWWhnXCqIA

hugs
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Geoff, your contributions are prolific! Thanks to this exchange with Patrick, I now realize you have UTubes on the web as well a your huge website of Padgett messages. Wish I had the time to explore all!
I guess the challenge for Patrick is dealing with others' perceptions and what they trigger within us. There is a time for everything, and I am sure Patrick will find his right timing.
Love,
Terry
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Terry,

I only have a few YouTubes. Its a different medium, and one that we have neglected largely, and allowed ANOTHER to dominate. No desire here to be more specific. But I wish we had a lot more out there. There are folks that literally only use YouTube as their sources of information. So I am hoping at some time Patrick will use his skills in our direction. I can see the issue of suddenly using a certain channel to try and impose a set of new values on. They will kick back. I took over a meeting group in Sydney with several hundred members and had to be very cautious with what I presented. In the end I gave up, not getting any traction. I think its probably better to start from scratch with a new channel and attract folks that like what you are saying.

The only area that I believe great caution is required is in respect of Islam. There is some news in that direction that sadly I cannot divulge as its too dangerous. So only 2 of us know about it. Islam certainly has folks willing to go kill those they think are insulting their beliefs, even if that is not the opinion of everyone else. The P messages have a few messages from Muslims post death, but none would be considered a problem I believe. They state very clearly that the material in the P messages was NOT taught by their prophet. So therefore, no offence? Islam is not opposed to Jesus, fortunately.

hugs
Geoff