Aloha I'm Gilda!

Please introduce yourself here
gildaholy
New Friend

Re: Aloha I'm Gilda!

Post by gildaholy »

dmreed2 wrote:Aloha Gilda! Welcome to the Divine Love Sanctuary Forum! Oahu is a beautiful island with wonderful people who are kind and inviting. I’ve had the privilege of visiting your great Island and taking in much of the amazing scenery. I hope someday to return. We are very glad you have decided to introduce yourself and I look forward to reading your posts. Please share more about yourself whenever you feel comfortable doing so.

Blessings and hugs,
David
Thank you David, I feel welcomed by all of you my brothers and sisters and I am very happy to embark on this path of Divine Love and can't wait to share these truths to others so they will find the great peace that will engulf their souls. I understand what our brother Jesus said "The truth shall set you free". I'm so grateful for God's mercy and love to have revealed these truths to my soul! I have So much to learn and I'm looking forward to it!
Terry Adler
Family

Re: Aloha I'm Gilda!

Post by Terry Adler »

Aloha, dear Gilda, and welcome to our on-line community!
Good to know that you are a friend of Eva. It was through this forum that Eva and I have become friends, one of the many blessings participation here has brought me!
I hope you have had the opportunity to read at least some of the threads to get a sense of our past "conversations" and that you will share your own experiences, thoughts and questions when you feel prompted to do so.
Love,
Terry