Aloha I'm Gilda!

Please introduce yourself here
gildaholy
New Friend

Aloha I'm Gilda!

Post by gildaholy »

Aloha! I'm new to the Divine Love site and just wanted to say hello! I hope I'm doing this right and this is the place to post.... :D :oops:
Geoff
Family

Re: Aloha I'm Gilda!

Post by Geoff »

Hi Gilda,

Welcome and pleased to met you. I see you are from that wonderful place called Hawaii. Nearly as good as Sydney. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hugs
Geoff
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello, Gilda!

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very friendly, and there is no such thing as a dumb question :D

I look forward to hearing more about you and your journey on the Path Divine!

Love and hugs,

Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Aloha Gilda!
And greetings from New York City.....where we are visiting for a Divine Love Retreat this weekend! And welcome! If you feel inclined to do so, we'd love you to introduce yourself! Al and I have been to Hawaii 9 times....we have very dear friends living on Oahu and magnificent memories of all the islands and family vacations when our children were small. It's just a 5 hour flight from where we live in Vancouver, Canada. Which island do you call home? How did you discover this forum? Loving wishes to you on your spiritual journey! Blessings! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Gilda,
Nice to see you here. As I mentioned to you in our emails, you will enjoy the many different posts and be spiritually enriched. So don't be afraid to ask questions -- many of the people here love answering them.
Much love to you. :)
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Aloha Gilda! Welcome to the Divine Love Sanctuary Forum! Oahu is a beautiful island with wonderful people who are kind and inviting. I’ve had the privilege of visiting your great Island and taking in much of the amazing scenery. I hope someday to return. We are very glad you have decided to introduce yourself and I look forward to reading your posts. Please share more about yourself whenever you feel comfortable doing so.

Blessings and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
gildaholy
New Friend

Post by gildaholy »

Geoff wrote:Hi Gilda,

Welcome and pleased to met you. I see you are from that wonderful place called Hawaii. Nearly as good as Sydney. :lol: :lol: :lol:

hugs
Geoff
Aloha, Geoff! Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to go to Sydney Australia some day! :D
gildaholy
New Friend

Post by gildaholy »

DennisT wrote:Hello, Gilda!

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is very friendly, and there is no such thing as a dumb question :D

I look forward to hearing more about you and your journey on the Path Divine!

Love and hugs,

Dennis
Thank you Dennis, I'm looking forward to the wonderful journey of Divine Love and will share my story in the hope the it brings great joy to those that seek truth, joy and wonderful peace!
gildaholy
New Friend

Post by gildaholy »

jeanne wrote:Aloha Gilda!
And greetings from New York City.....where we are visiting for a Divine Love Retreat this weekend! And welcome! If you feel inclined to do so, we'd love you to introduce yourself! Al and I have been to Hawaii 9 times....we have very dear friends living on Oahu and magnificent memories of all the islands and family vacations when our children were small. It's just a 5 hour flight from where we live in Vancouver, Canada. Which island do you call home? How did you discover this forum? Loving wishes to you on your spiritual journey! Blessings! Jeanne
Aloha my dear sister! I live in the island of Oahu! I feel that our Father lead me to these truths......and He has answered questions that I had since I was a little girl, and I feel so humbled and grateful for our Father's mercy and great love to have revealed these eternal truths! I can't wait to meet you someday!
gildaholy
New Friend

Post by gildaholy »

Eva wrote:Hello Gilda,
Nice to see you here. As I mentioned to you in our emails, you will enjoy the many different posts and be spiritually enriched. So don't be afraid to ask questions -- many of the people here love answering them.
Much love to you. :)
Eva
Eva, my dear sister, I love you so much and I'm so grateful for your love and assistance for it has sustained me in moments of great doubt and uncertainty. I love you and I'm so happy to be here!