New to Divine Love Forum -my name is Audley

Please introduce yourself here
Audley
Happy Camper

Re: New to Divine Love Forum -my name is Audley

Post by Audley »

Hi Terry;
I havent gone to your link yet but i will. I reference the I AM because it gets as close as i can to describe the fullness of Divine Love within our soul, our being. I have always had a knowingness come unto me the first time i read about MOSES asking(God) what he should say who told him these things and the response was I AM THAT I AM. Jesus also refers to himself as the I AM. see the notes below.
To recognize the Beloved there must be something already in me, imprinted, in order to recognize the Beloved when i see or hear him, a knowingness.
My Target or my purpose is receive the Fullness of our Father so that hence i become "Divine Love is all that I AM "
When reading some of the posts from all of you wonderful people a knowingness has come upon me, i hear truth, i hear honesty.
These are only of few of those things:
.My soul feels like a "knowingness" within me, that impels me to pray for atonement with our Creator, i can identify with you.
.When Geoff writes "it is the degree of love that you can direct to the Father that brings the Divine Love as a response" I take this to mean "it is the degree of your soul's love that you can direct to the Father that brings the Divine Love as a response". And when David says "Not feeling worthy of being Loved by God and not loving yourself, which as Geoff said, is the biggest obstacle to preventing the Love from freely flowing into your soul.
.The soul seeks and channels Love Divine; the mind, natural love.
.Coming out of the mind set and falling into the heart set is a beautiful gift
.On the soul level, we instantly recognize, are drawn to and reciprocate our Creator's Love. The more our souls grow in receipt of the Love the less our minds interfere with, block or distort our inherent
.capacity to love fully.God’s love is everywhere and surrounds you at all times.
NOTES
John 8;58 King James Bible
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
I Am that I Am (אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה, ehyeh ašer ehyeh [ehˈje aˈʃer ehˈje]) is the common English translation (JPSamong others) of the response God used in the Hebrew Bible when Moses asked for his name (Exodus 3:14). It is one of the most famous verses in the Torah. Hayah means "existed" or "was" in Hebrew; "ehyeh" is the first person singular imperfect form and is usually translated in English Bibles as "I will be" (or "I shall be"), for example, at Exodus 3:14. Ehyeh asher ehyeh literally translates as "I Will Be What I Will Be", with attendant theological and mystical implications in Jewish tradition. However, in most English Bibles, in particular the King James Version, this phrase is rendered as I am that I am.
Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh (often contracted in English as "I AM") is one of the Seven Names of God accorded special care by medieval Jewish tradition.[1] The phrase is also found in other world religious literature, used to describe the Supreme Being, generally referring back to its use
in Exodus. The word Ehyeh is considered by many rabbinical scholars to be a first-person derivation of the Tetragrammaton, see for example Yahweh.
Audley
Happy Camper

Post by Audley »

Hi Terry; I have read your link a couple of times Just to ensure, the beginning of the 8th paragraph begins with --
As you have meditated upon how the Divine Love works upon the soul post-birth.

I do tend to agree with the description of the process of bringing the fullness of Divine Love into the soul.

Some of the things mentioned outside of this paragraph i have a hard time with and it could be because of the diction used i am not used to. My personal experiences from a knowing perspective lead me to believe there is a premortal existence of the soul which contains the footprint of the Father yet has the ability to free choice. Albeit i have no memory in this world of this i believe there is a veil which hides it by the mind of the world. Coming into this world puts on the coat of humanness. Only the soul recognizes Divine Truth and Divine Love. Hear O Israel.

Other things i have experienced have provided me with alternate views, one in particular:
Driving back from London ontario on a weekday afternoon about 20 minutes along the 401 highway i stopped for gas, selfserve. I went to pay at the centre kiosk and their was a First Nations cashier on duty, (i suspect from the Oneida Nation of the Thames) no one else in the kiosk. As i opened the door my whole being was flushed with a knowing and i blurted out I know you and she said the same, we were in awe of the experience, we didnt know where or how but we KNEW. I left and never met the person again, but it was as though we were connected at a soul level.Like we were Family.

My first impressions, hope to hear from others as well on this.
Hugs, Audley
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Audley,
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you everyone for sharing your insights and experiences about your Divine Love walk -- very inspiring. Like Audley, I too am fairly new to this understanding, though I also believe that the Holy Spirit and the Love have been with me and in my soul for close to 4 decades. I really enjoy the various perspectives expressed and sharing of the experiences by everyone. We grow by mutual interacting and sharing with one another. So thank you all for enriching my understanding and perspective.

May we all continue to support one another on our both common and unique path and draw closer to our Father by growing in the Love that transforms our souls into divine essence.
Much love,
Eva
gildaholy
New Friend

Post by gildaholy »

Audley wrote:l live in Victoria, BC Canada

Question I would like to pose; is Morality an issue before one starts to pray for Divine Love.
Aloha Audley,
No there are no barriers like Geoff said, "come as you are" It starts with a desire to change and that is all you need, keep praying for the Divine Love, hold on to the glimpse of heaven you will experience in your journey of praying for Divine Love and don't give up. The transformation starts from within! I'm so excited for you my sister!
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Gilda,
I am in the process of catching up with recent posts, which led me to yours on this thread.

I am happy to report that Audley is a dear brother, rather than a sister! Barb and I had the great pleasure of Audley's company this past Friday. He is decidedly a man, a lovely, open, wise and deeply spiritual one! We enjoyed non-stop spiritually rich discussions, the first of many more we hope.

I hope one day we will have the pleasure of meeting you in person as well. Meanwhile, I am happy to be "meeting" you here!

Love,
Terry