Lorna from the Kitchen

Please introduce yourself here
Lorna Scott
New Friend

Lorna from the Kitchen

Post by Lorna Scott »

Hi all--- I am now here too. I have done my kitchen stint at retreat on sunshine coast and have now graduated to the divine love sanctuary here --- what a great idea of helping us all keep together and in touch and enforcing the divine love we all feel for one another. Dear god thank you for this opportunity and thank you for giving us the tools to better feel your love and spread your love to all man kind. The Dam has surely broken. We are stepping forward. Thank you Geoff and thank you Jeanne and Al for setting this sanctuary up . Love and blessings ---Lorna Scott
Geoff
Family

Re: Lorna from the Kitchen

Post by Geoff »

Dear Lorna,

Wonderful to see you here. I am missing all my new friends, so maybe this can suffice?

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Lorna,
I will never forget you serving your "stint in the kitchen"!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Don't know what we would have done without you....every meal was served with loving kindness! Yum, yum! God Bless you, dear heart. Forever friends, Love Jeanne xo
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Great to see you here Lorna. Please keep checking in and carrying on our communal conversation. You told me the other day that you will be attending our Monday night group Divine Love prayers. I'm so happy that our retreat has rekindled this desire to attend. Looking forward to seeing you more often and having a person of your caliber sitting with us. much love.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hello dear Lorna,
Al and Jeanne have just introduced me to this website. Thank you for your loving messages. I hope to join in the emerging discussions on this site when space opens up in my busy life to permit me to do so. Meanwhile, Love and blessings to you! Terry
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Terry,

Looks like you posted but logged in as Al? Its great to hear from you but it would be so much nicer if we can see a much prettier picture.

love,
Geoff
Joan
New Friend

Post by Joan »

Hey Lorna from the Kitchen,

It was so nice meeting you. Thank you for all your loving efforts at KP duty... you're a food pro! :)

Hope we'll get to see each other at future retreats.

God bless you.

Love,
Joan
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Dear Joan,

Good to see you on here too.

love,
Geoff
Patricia Doyle
New Friend

Post by Patricia Doyle »

Lorna,

So good to see you on here! I think of you often! Your loving care in the kitchen, taking care of us all, was so deeply appreciated by EVERYONE!! You are awesome--I love you dearly.

Your forever sister,
Patricia
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Lorna,

Nice to hear your 'voice' here! I'm just now learning how to post and so saying 'hi' to you and 'welcome' is now my first post. I join everyone else in thanking you from the bottom of my heart for all you did to make the retreat successful; you were generous....I am glad to hear you will be part of the Monday night Prayer Circles....with love from elizabeth