Hello from Australia!

Please introduce yourself here
Eva
Family

Hello from Australia!

Post by Eva »

Greetings from the Brisbane area of sunny Queensland! My name is Eva Peck and I have come across the Padgett Divine Love messages about a year ago. They really speak to my heart and make sense. I have been a Christian for over four decades, and for many of those years belonged to and worked for a non-mainstream denomination. This group gave me an excellent Bible foundation for which I am very grateful. Even though I have only come in contact with the Padgett messages recently, I repented and started on the Christian journey in my late teens and believe that the Holy Spirit (and the Divine Love) has worked with me over the decades.
As I was studying the messages, I created a website featuring largely (not exclusively) what I have learned from the Padgett messages with the URL http://universal-spirituality.net/. I am still adding to this site as I am gaining more insights. Feel welcome to visit.
Two months ago I became a member of FCDT. At that time I noticed at the church’s website links to several other websites dealing with the Divine Love path. I checked them out to see if I could connect with others on this path and perhaps also mutually exchange links. Starting with the FCDT links page led me to other websites and links on them and so on. Eventually I found about 50 blogs and websites dealing with these truths, plus another dozen or so related ones. Amazing! I thought that perhaps my list could be of interest and help to others, so I submitted it to Rev. Michael Nedbal, who really liked it and sent it out to all the FCDT members.
Recently, Jeanne has encouraged me to share the list of links on this forum. For those who are interested, a short version of the so far up-to-date list is on my website, http://universal-spirituality.net/links. There is a longer version with a few more related sites in PDF format under the link at the bottom of the page or at http://universal-spirituality.net/wp-co ... -Sites.pdf. If you have a blog or website that is not included and you would like it to be, please let me know via my website or this forum.
I already know some of the visitors to this forum and look forward to getting acquainted with more of you. Wishing everyone blessed days in the Divine Love. Eva
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Australia!

Post by AlFike »

Thank you Eva and welcome. You are a go getter I see as you have wasted no time in organizing your own site and links. This is the sort of initiative needed if we are to make these truths more widely known. I certainly hope that you will consider making comments on this forum. We are always eager to hear from others. Each has their own unique perspective to share and stories to tell. Could you tell us how you discovered the Divine Love? Was it on line? I would love to hear more.

Too bad we didn't meet earlier this year when we were in your neighborhood. I certainly hope that you can come to Canada for our August retreat. I promise you that it will be an unforgettable experience. Much love to you dear sister and hope to hear from you soon........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Eva, Thank you for introducing yourself to this forum. It’s wonderful to have you here. Your website is beautifully done and your list of related Divine Love websites, blogs etc. is very comprehensive and a great way for the Divine Love follower to link to different forums and sites that are dedicated to spreading the Truth of the availability of God’s Love. I’m looking forward to reading your further posts. Like Al I’m interested to hear more about how you found the Padgett messages and your experiences with Divine Love. God bless and may your journey be deeply enriched as has mine by your experiences with this Divine Love Sanctuary and the friendships that are being created here.

Love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you for your comments, Al and David. In a nutshell, I was led to the Padgett messages indirectly via the book by Anthony Borgia, Life in the World Unseen that someone lent me (an unlikely person to read a book of this nature, but nonetheless). I then went online to learn more about this book and the story behind it and in that process came across one of the Padgett books in PDF format. I read it and then purchased another two or three in printed format. I wasn't too sure about the mediumship, but the content was what resonated with me.

As far as my experience with the love, I have recently posted on another thread this in response to someone sharing an intense physical experience:

"I appreciated Arie's comment in this thread regarding the working of the Love:

'... it is a very personal thing. The inflowing of Divine Love shows itself in a unique way that is exactly right for you. And that may be physical, mental, intellectual or not even really noticeable. But it's there, just as it fits to you, in your own personal way, at your own personal moment. After all, we are all uniquely and endlessly loved by Father and we are all unique manifestations of His Love and co-Creators of everything that is and ever will be!!'

In contrast to Kristy's experiences, mine are at the mental / intellectual end. I am a nature lover and a writer, and God has given me unique spiritual insights and a gift of written communication. (Feel welcome to check my websites http://www.universal-spirituality.net and http://www.pathway-publishing.org). However, since I have been praying more specifically for the receipt of the love since coming across the Padgett messages, I am also more aware of it in my heart."

I also know that over the years, I have become more at peace and grown in love, patience and joy, as well as experienced the other "fruits of the Spirit" (listed in Galatians 5:22-23).

I appreciate the depth of comments on this forum. Since God started working with me in my later teen years, I have always enjoyed mutual sharing of spiritual insights with others. However, there are few people that are interested in spiritual things. Yet, this forum feels like finding a gold mine.

David, perhaps you can share with me a little about yourself -- or point me to a post where you have introduced yourself to everyone.
Al, can you please advice how to insert a photo into my profile info?

Wishing you love and blessings,
Eva
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Welcome Eva!

Yes, I am the person that is very tardy in answering your email! :oops:

It is so good to have you here, and I hope to see your presence often. Thank you for posting links to your website. I had forgotten how beautiful it is, and so rich with information and links.

Blessings of peace with love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you so much Eva for your response and I concur with the others that your site is very appealing. It makes me look like a real slacker when it comes to adding to the front end of this site :oops: :? :lol: . Maybe we should just direct those who come to our front page directly to yours ;) . You have obviously spent a great deal of time and consideration to create something that informs and demonstrates the truth. This is the real gold mine you created for the true seeker. Thank you for putting forth such a truly beautiful effort. I look forward to exploring it further. God bless for now....Al

PS; Please direct your question about a picture to Geoff via PM. He's the teckie, I'm just the pretty face on the front end 8-).
Endless journey,endless Love.
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Al. I appreciate your encouraging comment. Yes, I have spent time and effort building the website over this past year, but there is obviously God's gifting and inspiration behind the scenes. I am glad it is serving others. What I have tried to do as I am learning myself is to distill and summarize the gist of the messages. So my site differs from many of the other ones, which simply quote the messages in their entirety, in that the precious teachings are "predigested" so to speak. Readers can get to the crux of the teachings much quicker. Where I can, I also add my own insights from the Bible or from my other reading. One of my favorite pages on the website is http://universal-spirituality.net/truth ... reflection. That page also links to another one on the Holy Spirit.
Love and blessings to you.
Eva
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Eva,

Thank you for asking about myslef. I live in Billings Montana USA and have been in Montana for about five years. To be honest I am not sure when I was introduced to the Padgett messages but it was after doing a search for ‘messages from angels’ that lead me to Geoff’s new-birth.net website. I really became interested in the spirit world after watching the medium John Edwards on TV and this lead me to the library and bookstores where I began to read books about NDE’s. I was very interested in the descriptions people were giving of what Heaven was like and the immense love they felt while there. However, even after discovering the messages on DL I was actually more interested in reading about the spirit realms and what happened to people after they passed on based on how they had lived their lives while on earth. After some time I began to take more interest in learning more about DL and what it is and how it transforms the soul from a soul made in the image of God to one composed of His very substance of Love.

Your website is full of wonderful information and it is clear that you have a in-depth knowledge of the New Testament. I think this will help you to explain DL to people who study the bible but without help from someone like yourself, would have a difficult time seeing that there are frequent references to DL contained in it. I like your twist on not just publishing the messsages but also giving your own instites. We all learn in different ways and the more approaches taken all the better. Thank you for sharing more of yourself and how you were introduced to the Padgett messages. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Your dedication to spreading the Good News of God’s Love is inspiring!

With love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you for sharing, David. It is always interesting to read about people's spiritual journeys. We are all different and are worked with and guided in unique ways. I have good knowledge of the Bible, but am new to the concepts of mediumship, spirit communication, spirit guides, etc. I am still working my way through these things, though I see that the Bible does mention it as well. One day I'll put something along those lines on my website.
Wishing you love and blessings,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Thank you, Joseph, for your welcome. I see you are a prolific forum contributor, so I understand your lack of emailing -- though the speed of your first email response to us was nothing short of amazing! :) But I noticed your comments here have depth and insights, so I look forward to picking up some of your wisdom as I browse.
Love and blessings,
Eva