Hello from Australia!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Re: Hello from Australia!

Post by jeanne »

Hi Eva and many thanks for your posts! I just had a quick tour of your website and am impressed by the depth and scope of your topics! I tried reading it through the lens of a dear Christian friend so now I'm hoping for the opportunity to suggest it to her! I too, began with "Life in the World Unseen"....what a marvelous book! I am very impressed about how many fellow seekers we have met via Geoff's website! I just sent you a friend request via Facebook....my goodness, you and Ed must have had an incredibly rich and fascinating career together! I'm curious to learn more about your work as educators and writers. Did you teach in Prague? What a beautiful place. Yes, if we can only find a good time, a Skype call promises to be fun! Many thanks for sharing a glimpse of your personal story, your website, all the Divine Love links and it would be grand if you are able to join us here for a Divine Love retreat next August! Loving wishes from the west coast of Canada.....Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Eva,

Welcome to our forum, and I took a momen to vew your site: Awesome!

I too came to find the Padgett messages after reading the Borgia books (life in the World Unseen, etc.), but this was after I had a personal experience with a very gifted medium, receiving a beautiful loving message from my grandmother. It's been a worldwhind of Divine Love activity since that happend to us about 2 1/2 years ago, culminating in our Divine Love wedding at Gibsons, BC, on 11/11/14 at 11:11 am. :D

I can't wait to hear more from you and look forward to your participation here on the forum.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello Dennis,

Thank you for your welcome -- and congratulations to you and your wife on your recent wedding! Beautiful! May the Divine Love continue to strengthen the bond between you and help you deal with the inevitable ups and downs of life as you go along.

I had a quick look at your website and like it -- especially your header graphics are very attractive. There is a DL Resource Guide (also known as List of Links) that I have compiled not long ago. See my recent post under General and let me know if you'd like your site listed -- I don't believe it is there.

I see you live in Southern California. My husband and I spent about 16 years in Pasadena, near LA, between 1976 and 1992.

I have enjoyed your posts that I have come across -- will have to read some more.
So till next time, much love and blessings,
Eva
Eva
Family

Post by Eva »

Hello David,
Jeanne mentioned that our paths may physically cross at the Gibsons retreat in August and going down to Oceanside afterwards. I was glad to realize that we have already gotten somewhat acquainted on this forum. As Jeanne said, I can share some possible travel information with you, so feel free to email me at your convenience.
Love, Eva