Welcome Deb Clemente!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Welcome Deb Clemente!

Post by jeanne »

Good morning from the west coast of Canada and WELCOME, Deb!

How delightful to see your post on Confessions of a Divine Love materialist this morning! ;) I LOVE following you on Facebook, your magnificent writings and art are such an inspiration. Oh, please introduce yourself and your books here! I have a little note on my desk reminding me of your book which I have been meaning to follow up on for weeks! I'm sure you have much to contribute here, Deb....I hope you will come back and visit us often and participate in the discussions! Have you given any thought of attending the retreat in Washington? I'd love to meet you!

I love your tag line: " Enjoy the view, wherever life takes you. ~ Debra Clemente"

I wish you could enjoy the view we have from here, from our garden! Maybe one day? Al and I plan to host a Divine Love prayer gathering here next summer! Hope you can come and see the beauty here in person. Love always, always love, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Re: Welcome Deb Clemente!

Post by Artistdeb »

Thank you for the warm welcome Jeanne!

About me, Deb Clemente

I'm a fine art painter whom communicates the joy I feel with the voice of color. Just I as I have been inspired to sing the song of my soul with paint and palette, I am now being inspired to pick up a pen and write. Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story journals a year of my awakening to the Voice of Love. I used to have to guard my thoughts; now my thoughts guard and guide me. It’s like I have a life coach in my head, but the wisdom is from a whole different source than my brain.

I invite you to spend sometime on my website perusing excerpts from my book and browsing a gallery of my paintings. It is my wish that what I offer may open a window of new possibility within your heart and mind. And like a “breath of fresh air,” awaken a part of your soul. http://www.Debraclemente.com

This is not a self help book. This is a God Help book.

Come along with me on this Divine Journey of my awakening. Hear what I heard. See how I came to believe that this Voice is the One Voice of God’s Love for All. Come along for the ride, the ride of my new life of peace and joy, and wisdom. Come inside my head and heart. Come with me on my Spiritual Journey. Come with me and decide for yourself what is or can be true. I am not here with these words to tell anyone what to do. I am only inviting each to see for a brief moment how I see. It is for each to determine their own truth, their own reality, their own belief of what can be.

---

My mind used to be filled with pain and fear. Now it is filled with love and comfort.

See how far you have come. It is truly a delight. I delight in you. Delight in Me. Delight in Me in you. Oh yes, this is the way. It is and shall be. Walk with Me.

It was a whole new concept, the idea that I should fix me, not everyone else. Talk about a hard pill to swallow.

But swallow you did, not all at once for sure. You broke it up into little pieces and nibbled on it from time to time. Bitter booger wasn’t it? But see how sweet life tastes now? How you can enjoy the company of, actually delight in the company, of those who you had determined to fix if it killed you, and in fact it was.

My first decision was that I was going to learn mind control. I jokingly said that, knowing all the while that it was my own mind I wished to tame. As I explored and researched ways of doing this, new information continually came to light, very shocking and unsettling information which I didn’t just take as a truth and swallow whole. Again, I picked over each bone and investigated and tested the teachings.

Yes, you did. We were so proud of you. This is how it is supposed to be for when you did accept each concept new to you blind belief was not needed, for you knew their truth by your own testing and proving.

After having spent so many days of so many years in continual physical pain and limitation I was deeply offended to hear it said that it was of my own creation. That really pissed me off. It’s surprising now that I didn’t just slam that book shut and kick it down the stairs.

You were so curious. You were so wanting and desiring better for your life that you closed no door to possibility. This is what is needed by all an open mind. It is the mind that is “made up” that has no room to grow.

The thing that kept bugging me about the whole “law of attraction” thing was that the ideas that had until that point formed the foundation of my ideas of life, my understanding of what was and shall be were rocked, rocked back and forth. The ground beneath my feet no longer felt firm. If this was so, the law of attraction and all the tricks and tweaks to life as presented in The Secret, what was true of God and Jesus as I knew? How did all that fit in? I was not so easily swayed to believe that someone could replace the word “God” with “the Universe” or “Spirit” in a sentence and just move on.

It’s also true that prayer had lost its power and magic over me. I had continually turned to “the Church” for answers and comfort and left at a loss for all. My needs were not met. My answers were not coming. But God, or the idea I had always held of God, had a hold on me and said “Keep looking, seek and ye shall find.”

One very important thing, actually I know it was the most important thing I have ever found, proclaimed and received is a Divine Love prayer titled, The Prayer Perfect. I found on the internet, happened upon, as it seemed while on this truth quest. The person, (I now know whom it was and thus credit Geoff) that posted it challenged the reader to pray the prayer twice daily for fifteen minutes and that whoever did so would never experience life again the same. There would be a wondrous, internal and permanent change.

So as is always my way, I didn’t follow his prayer outline to the letter or even the word. Just as I can’t seem to follow a recipe as written, I cannot pray someone else’s prayer. So, I created my own inspired by the given prayer. Mine was simpler and flowed gracefully from my lips. Most importantly, I could remember it and creatively embellish it with flourishing concepts as I prayed and desired in prayer.

Divine Love fill me

Divine Love flow through me

Divine Love be me.

That’s pretty much the gist of it. So I did it, every time I remembered about it I stopped and said it. I wasn’t even sure what “Divine Love” was. It didn’t really feel like a prayer or sound like one, almost like an incantation or a spell.

I remember shortly there after things changing for me. More and more my actions, my seemingly thoughtless actions, surprised me. By “thoughtless,” I don’t mean not considerate of others. I mean I didn’t pre-think my actions and they were so amazingly thoughtful of others it was if I knew beyond my own mind how to be of the right help at the right time. I would continually say and do the right thing. “Hold on a minute,” I heard a voice inside me say, “You are surprised at your actions but haven’t you just been praying for God’s Love to flow through you and become you?” Was I? Did I? Is that what Divine Love was? I needed to know, for I had never heard it spoken of that way. Divine Love, what was it really? What was happening to me and had any other experienced such and written about it?
Enjoy the view, wherever life takes you. ~ Debra Clemente
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Post by Artistdeb »

Keep looking. Keep seeking. Keep desiring to show My “Love” for that is the “Truth” of Me. Know more. Know more Love.

Little by little I found my way. Growing closer to God within each day.

When each is ready to hear, I Am here. Be real.

These are messages for my path, but when I read messages received by others I recognize they are my messages too.

All worth sharing

We all get what we deserve. That’s hard to hear. Growth factor. Eye to eye faithful servant.

There are no words in “the ethers” man translates his knowings into his own language. Keep it fresh. Movie remakes. Songs rerecorded. Listen anew, self-help, Bible, Jesus, there’s more to it. It’s like the different languages.

Outer space exploration, why don’t you start investing more time to “inner space” exploration?

I have my ways. I get knowings. Truth is revealed to me. Make something from nothing, how can this be?

The “creative process.”

I ask a question and with the next breath, I have the answer.

Excerpted from the book Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story by Debra Clemente
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Post by Artistdeb »

"Open Up" Video presentation of excerpt a from the book Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story illuminated with paintings by the author Debra Clemente.The Art of Debra Clemente Originals and Prints This is not a self help book. This is a God Help book. Come along with me on this Divine Journey of my awakening. Hear what I heard. See how I came to believe that this Voice is the One Voice of God’s Love for All.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibMN69U49j0
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Deb,
Each time I watch your inspired video it moves me into that special place of feelin' The Love! Of being in God's Grace! Thank you! Your inspired art and music "describes" , for me, that special relationship that is available for all of us to have with Our Creator better than any words can convey! Thank you for sharing your inspiring gifts here with us all.
Love and soul hugs, your sister on The Divine Path, Jeanne :P
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you for posting your creations here Deb. You are an accomplished and talented artist and word smith as well. As Jeanne says, it is all very inspiring. When I look at your picture, I sense that you are a kindred soul. So nice that you have come into our little sanctuary for all those who love God. Please feel free to walk around and enter into conversation. Much love to you dear sister and may God always bless you abundantly . .......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Post by Artistdeb »

Thank you both Al and Jeanne. I so needed to hear your words of encouragement at this time. Unlike the two of you my partner is not insink with me on this level of God reality. He has no interest or patience in hearing me even speak about this which makes my heart so glow. Just last night when I felt such frustration that no ears wished to hear what my heart is bursting to express, I recieved a confirmation that a local group wishes to hear me talk about my book. And thus I have my first opportunity to speak openly in real time to souls in bodies I can see and touch before me!!!

Then to today, my husbands cousin whom we have not been close to but came for a visit a few months ago and asked me about my book that was laying on a table in the room. She had been reading my Facebook posts and was so curious. When I told her that I had made the book available but was not as polished as it deserved to be she being a former English teacher offered to edit it. She took the book then and assumed she could do it in a few weeks although I told her to take her time.

She, Susan, just sent me a text this morning saying she expects to be done at the end of this month. Now, mind you these edits are little things like the capitalization of Divine Love among other things. Anyway, today she tells me...
Hi Deb. I plan to have your edited book to you by the end of August. It has been a positive experience to read it slowly and carefully. Thank you for the opportunity. XO Susan
My heart glows brighter

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=95pG8EIoNzQ
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Deb,
I just had lunch with a dear old colleague - we worked together in the social services sector for 30 years. She is an open-minded, kind hearted woman who is a brilliant (very intellectual) leader and manager. She's always been genuinely interested in what Al and I are doing but definitely not "into" religion! She is "triggered" by organized religion and such words as "GOD" (preferring "spirit"). She's has attended our prayer and meditation gatherings and is somewhat interested, but reserved. I was delighted when she told me she went to your website and LOVED your video and facebook page!! We had a conversation about how challenging it is for Al and I to convey our beliefs and approach to receiving Divine Love and our approach to spirituality and she eagerly accepted and appreciated what you have expressed more than anything she's seen on our website. Thank you, Deb! Your inspired art work and writings are greatly appreciated. Love and hugs, Jeanne
Artistdeb
Busy Bee

Post by Artistdeb »

WOW. WOW! WOWEE!!!