New to Forum

Please introduce yourself here
Rosebookay
New Friend

New to Forum

Post by Rosebookay »

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum. I am glad to join with like=minded people. I look forward to sharing the spiritual journey.

ROse
jeanne
Family

Re: New to Forum

Post by jeanne »

Hi Rose! Welcome!
I love your name "rose boquet"! I associate roses with Divine Love.....lucky you! Have you been reading any of the posts here? How did you find us? Have you been reading the Truths and praying for Divine Love? And where, in this great big world of ours, do you live? Sorry I don't mean to pepper you with too many questions! Whatever you feel comfortable with in introducing yourself would be lovely.
With very best wishes on your spiritual journey....I hope you will visit us often and find mutual support and encouragement on your journey. Love and God Bless, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Welcome Rose and thank you for joining our family ! It is wonderful to share our experiences and learn from one another here in our sanctuary of Love. Looking forward to getting to know you ! With love, Kristy
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Rose, and welcome!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum, and hopefully you will join in some of the various threads/posts!

With lots of love and big hugs,

Dennis

(By the way, my Suzie's middle name is "Rose" :D )
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Rose and may you feel as comfortable here as you would with your own family. We are all brethren of like minds eager to support and love one another. Please consider this your family home and come often. If you feel so inclined to comment, please feel free to add your thoughts and your questions. We eagerly await the opportunity to embrace another beautiful sister in the Love of our Heavenly Father. May God bless you abundantly dear heart. Much love.......al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Welcome Rose! Glad you felt drawn to join the Forum. We are an on-line community of people who have in common a love for our Creator and a yearning for His/Her Love. In other respects, we are very diverse in our backgrounds, beliefs and life experiences. We reside in many countries and come from a variety of religious/spiritual backgrounds. If you have any questions, please ask. . . we are all interested in learning more from one another!
With love,
Terry
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thank you Rose for introducing yourself. In your prayer request you said you haven’t been feeling well this summer and I would like you to know that we send you our love and in time the rain will cease, the clouds will pass, sun will shine and the roses will bloom. It is true we do think a lot alike here. We are all family sharing this path to the fountain head of eternal Love. If you would like, please share with us as much as you feel comfortable about yourself and spiritual journey. We are delighted that you have found us and welcome you with open arms. Being embraced with our Father’s Love is a beautiful experience like dancing through fields of roses, blooming in every color while butterflies kiss your cheeks and dew drops on rose peddles tickle your fingertips forming mists streaming with rainbows and surrounding you in sunshine, warmth and showers of love filled with light.

With love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

David,
Are you SURE you're a truck driver?!! :lol: You just don't sound like a truck driver!! :lol: Such beautiful, poetic posts, filled with sensitivity and abiding love! THANK YOU for the inspiration! Do you ever stop and pray at that road side detour you discovered more than a year ago?!
Love always, always love, Jeanne ;)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Thanks Jeanne, I leave the big rigs to the experts and drive a delivery van instead. I’m to intimidated by the icy snowy roads here in Montana to drive anything larger. Unfortunately the detour is gone and it’s too far off my route to go back to that beautiful place and pray. But I do pray frequently while I drive. This job has been a blessing and I get to see some very nice scenery while praying. God seems to always have a new picture painted for me to appreciate each time I drive. And thank you for painting each of our days with your excitement and joyful expressions of love for us to read. You are always in our hearts. :D

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

David, I echo Jeanne's feedback to you! In your beautiful descriptions of your experience of the Love, in your being, the energy you emanate, the Love that you carry, you inspire people. I know this from having met you in Blackpool. You are an awakened soul and the Love speaks through you, wordlessly as well as in your words. Thank you for being you and sharing here!
Love, Terry