Loving warmth from Africa

Please introduce yourself here
Helge Mercker
Family

Loving warmth from Africa

Post by Helge Mercker »

To all my dear, dear friends a warm ray of love and an African sunshine smile from Namibia. On this beautiful warm spring day I wish to say "Hello" to all my beloved brothers and sisters, many of whom I met at the wonderful DivineLoveRetreat in BC. Oh what joy, what happiness I carry in my heart to have had the opportunity to meet you, to pray with you, to have experienced the transforming Love.
Thank you Geoff for having created this beautiful space here, thank you Al and Jeanne for decorating it with you beautiful and generous love, your joyous , smiling hearts.
Looking forward to the loving exchange here.
With gratitude,
Helge (Gobabis, Namibia)
jeanne
Family

Re: Loving warmth from Africa

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Helge,

Thank you for joining us -- "Mumba Woman"!!! You can't imagine how many times I have told your story and even Mary tells it too! Thanks to Geoff for nudging you at the retreat to share it with us and for telling us about the Black Mumbas!

Al and I heard about the mambas when we were in Africa but I can't imagine either of us having an experience like you had!

We think of you every day, include you in our prayers and feel so blessed to have you in our lives now as a cherished friend --and we can't wait to come to Namibia for a visit!

I hope you can find time away from your chores on the farm to describe where you are and your vision for the community in which you live.

Helge, you are an inspiration and it will be wonderful to continue our spiritual discussions with you and others on this site!

As Connie says,
Love, always,
Always Love,
Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Helge}}}}}}}}}}}}

Wonderful to have you on here. Glad the fires worked out ok too.

love,
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Helge,

I wear the ostrich bracelet you gave me daily. It brings thoughts of you and serves as a symbol of the Retreat and a reminder of the beautiful conditions we collectively created with the help of who knows how many angel friends! Yours is a loving, humble yet powerful presence, Helge, that I can conjure up with the bracelet. In this way, without your knowing it, you are helping me enter a state of mind receptive to the Love! Thank you!

I, too, am interested in the community you are part of, and the challenges there. The Love calls us to be channels where ever we are planted, and we can support one other in the unique services we are each called to do. My service now is to be Barb's companion, accompanying her on this part of her life journey. I am grateful for the opportunities it opens up for learning and growth.

Hoping to hear more from you, and more about your life there, both inner and outer!
Much love,
Terry
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Thank you for the kind and warm welcome greetings dear Jeanne , Geoff and Terry. I am so happy to be able to visit our little sanctuary here and feel your love, warmth and kindness.
How was the prayer circle last night (10th Sept) ?....it felt very intense/powerful for me and wondered how your experiences were. (Today 14th sept, I read the message given from Jesus...thank you )
Its spring here, time for the snakes to come out, but havn't seen any mambas yet, but Jeanne I let you know as soon as we have another visitor. I have a group of about 20 to 30 mongooses in my garden and they keep snakes away......however, they like the eggs of my 4 chickens and its a matter of who gets to the chicken nests/ den first.
My desire to work amongst the poor and underpreviliged is growing and there is a large amout of help and support offered.
Currently I do a morning prayer circle with our farmworkers (at 7 :30am) - 10 of us-; and also feel encouraged to do spontanous circles of prayer wherever I go. Has anyone here had any experience in that ? It is an experiment in my effort of stepping forward. I'll keep you posted on the experiences and outcomes....

loving embraces from my heart and soul, Helge.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hi Helge. So nice to hear from you today and to hear that you are being a channel of God's Love in your community. I think the more you express yourself as an instrument for God to work through, the more opportunities to do so will come your way. The more open we are to the flow of Love, and are immersed in this river, the more we are carried to where we are meant to be. You are an inspiration to us all as you so clearly and innocently follow your promptings and bring the lost ones together in prayer. I have such heart felt admiration and love for you dear sister. God bless you for all the Love and light you bring into this world.

Yes, Jeanne and I have had occasions in our travels where we have brought virtual strangers together in prayer. This has not happened often as the human condition, especially where we live, is not very receptive to this. We had a wonderful experience in Colombia with some younger people, though hardly in poverty, where we prayed with them at their country home in the hills outside of Bogota. Lots of love and healing given and we are still in contact with some of these people. I think where you reside, people are less judgemental and their lives are so simple and their minds are not polluted by so much of the materialism that is our culture in Canada. I think this must make such experiences more available and bless you for taking the opportunity to do so. That is really stepping forward :P .

I hope the snakes stay away and the eggs reach your kitchen. God bless for now.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Helge Mercker wrote:I have a group of about 20 to 30 mongooses in my garden and they keep snakes away.
Yup they sure will. Probably you should devise a way to give them a share?
Helge Mercker wrote:Currently I do a morning prayer circle with our farmworkers (at 7 :30am) - 10 of us-; and also feel encouraged to do spontanous circles of prayer wherever I go. Has anyone here had any experience in that ? It is an experiment in my effort of stepping forward. I'll keep you posted on the experiences and outcomes....

loving embraces from my heart and soul, Helge.
Wonderful,

love,
Geoff