Hello Everyone

Please introduce yourself here
animediva84
New Friend

Hello Everyone

Post by animediva84 »

Hello Everyone! My name is Tamera (30 y/o) and I found this site through new-birth website. I wanted to seek people out that are on a spritual journey like myself. I dont know exactly how I found out about the new-birth site 2 years ago whenever I go back and think about its a complete blur. :D I knew since I was 8 that I couldnt agree with the bible much to my mother's dismay. The feeling was so bad I use to not wanna go to chruch on Sundays and my mom had to fight with me every week until I got to my teenage years. So I just want to say hi from Texas and Ill be looking forward into learning more from this site. (Sorry not much of a writer)
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Geoff »

Dear Tamera,

Welcome and hi from Sydney. New Birth is my site so it always gives me so much pleasure when a "real live person" pops up here on our forums. I can read on Google how many hits each page has every day, but its just not the same thing.

hugs
Geoff
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Tamera from Texas, we are ecstatically happy that you are here and have found your way to this forum. We are indeed a family on a spiritual journey and you have come to the right place. We open our arms to you and greet you with excitement as you join us on our journey to know God in a way that no other can know Him. He is so close that we feel His Love in our hearts every day and we want to share our love with you. Please make yourself at home, stay a while, longer if you can and we will walk hand and hand with you as we dance with childlike pleasure under the streams of Heavenly star light that shines brightly upon all who join in our Father’s Love. I’m sure Texas has many stars and He is shining brightly upon you and has guided you to Geoff’s amazing website that launched many of us on this same journey of discovery. Your dissatisfaction with the bible and church was just an expression of your soul that called to you many years ago onto this quest to know God in a more intimate way. He has kept you close and guided you every step of the way until this day and each day to come. It will be a journey with many beautiful surprises, challenges at times but always well worth it. Your life is in His Hands and you are being surrounded by light and love, and our light will join with yours as we shine our light in our daily activities and continue on this journey to the source of the fountain of everlasting peace and joy. Your Father, our Father is beckoning us to return Home to Him. There will be signs, many signs to show you the way. Watch closely, and you will see the starlight shining the way. It is your journey, a very special one and unique as every star in the Texas sky is unique, and intensely satisfying. Enjoy this journey with us, we are walking Home and God’s Hand is gently guiding us, there is nothing to fear only love to follow. His Shepard is by your side and loving you with streams of light filled with Father’s eternal Love. It is so wonderful to have you in our arms.

with love and a Texas size Hug,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
animediva84
New Friend

Post by animediva84 »

Thank you both for that beautiful greeting. I would to share stories and my experience from my journey so far. :D
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome Tamera! Thank you for your introduction and we look forward to hearing more about your life experiences and your journey. I hope you will visit often and join in the discussions; that you will find mutual support and encouragement as you get to know other seekers from around the world who are ever so friendly! Love and God Bless! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

A very warm welcome to you dear Tamara. I know that God is looking after you dear heart and will continue to do so. Keep praying for the Love and the angels will always be there to help you. What a gift you have with your dreams. I'm sure that God will talk to you and guide you in this way for all the days of your life. Remember to listen and pray. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your spiritual life. You seem like someone who knows their soul very well. May God bless you and keep you in His Light and Care. With love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello, Tamera, and welcome, welcome! :D

I too found Geoff's wonderful New-Birth.net website not quite two years ago, and what a journey it has been. You will find people here from around our little planet, all on different spiritual paths yet we've come together here for a singular purpose. You will be safe here, safe to share your thoughts or experiences. Everyone here has been very welcoming, and there is no such thing as a "dumb question" :lol:

I look forward to hearing more of your story or whatever it is that you wish to share or ask.

We'll chat again soon, I hope.

Love and hugs from So. California

Dennis
animediva84
New Friend

Post by animediva84 »

Thank you everyone for including Jay & I in your prayers. I just want to give ya’ll a little update. Jay has received a usually high call volume of job offers today. All was offering between $8-12 an hour, that’s a blessing in itself but he turned all of them down. Because we can’t live off that kind hourly wage, Jay says unemployment pays us more than any of the other jobs. The reason why I can’t work is because I have sciatica due to 2 very very heavy things on my chest. *giggles* so I can’t vacuum the living room which little with my back going out. I thank ya’ll from the bottom of my heart that at least someone is calling and giving us hope. I currently gathering up my memories to share another experience with ya’ll and I hope it brightens someone’s day.

Many Blessings
Tamera
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

Hey Tamera,
I took Geoff''s challenge of daily asking for God's Divine Love and haven't regretted it. Since then I have seen many challenges that God has brought to me that actually have been a catalyst to root out the old me and replace it with the essence of God's Divine Love. We welcome you to come join us on our journey home to God's Celestial Kingdom. As you grow in Divine Love the things of this earth will grow strangely dim and your love with become beautifully brighter!
Welcome,
Jan (Georgia, USA)