Hello there.

Please introduce yourself here
Serge
New Friend

Hello there.

Post by Serge »

Hi, I am Serge and it is good to be here. After following the link from WHC site to being introduced to the Divine Love material....well the feeling of love, bliss, God in the heart is again wonderful. I feel this will become a daily practice and want to give my thanks to those folks who have put this material online.

A bio.I have sent prayers to WHC since the early 90s and have had a major help in many ways through God's love over the years from that organisation.To see it moving into another phase now is good. Since my early 20s I have been looking for the truth. Lots of reading, thinking, praying, some meditation (only now a few years near 50 am I doing regular sitting practice) and looking for health and peace. I have studied Reiki, and several different other healing modalities to optimize my physical and mental health....it has been an up and down affair and humbling, yet hard gotten insights are slowly softening me.

After thinking it was all done after fours years of intense neo advaita inquiry the loss of an email friend who could have taught me a lot about non duality/advaita sent me into a dark place. I know now much inner work is still required. I have not found my career path yet though I am training with Debra Katz a well known US clairvoyant..it is still a process of elimination though as some people are concert pianists whilst I would just be happy to play something in tune at home, would like to know the tune though :-)

Faith is the corner stone for me though and God, Divine Mother is indeed Love. I have been blessed many a time with that grace. There will still be ups and downs as everyone else has, especially during these difficult times of increasing psychological, economic and environmental interference by vested interests in the military industrial complex. There is hope though with sites like this and the Divine Love that its writers submit.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello there.

Post by Geoff »

Dear Serge,

Welcome and great to see you here. Many of us here are involved one way or another with WHC, and I may well make a visit (my third) later this year, depending on a few things. So its great to hear of your involvement there too. The world needs a lot of healing.

Hugs
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Welcome, Serge!
What a lovely surprise to receive your introduction; I'm delighted to see you here! I look forward to learning more from you, where you live, your connection to WHC and motivation for your prayers for WHC. Will you be attending any upcoming retreats? Al and I plan to return to WHC at the end of July....just waiting for our Visas now. We are hosting a WHC retreat in Ireland as well as in Blackpool at the end of August, then an Open House at WHC on Sat Oct 10. We are also meeting with Brother Mandus' grandchildren in September and are enjoying a wonderful new connection with them! This calling beckons us....we feel our souls are aligned with this mission and great excitement for the future! A giant leap of faith....not knowing the details of what will be required of us! I'm very curious about your history and connection to WHC....I hope you will tell us more! (Please feel free to send Al and I a private message if you prefer).

thank you for expressing your feelings about this site and the spiritual Divine Love condition you feel ....your acknowledgement is affirming and yes, there are many beautiful souls sharing their stories and upholding each other here....as are a host of heavenly angels! We are so blessed! Welcome!

With loving wishes to you on your spiritual journey....Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
gemmaj2000
Family

Post by gemmaj2000 »

Hi Serge! How brilliant to see the WHC bringing new members to the forum, looks like it's all starting to come together nicely :D Sounds like you've been searching for a long time but so interesting all the things you've looked into over the years I did a little Reiki myself and I believe it was the catalyst for preparing my soul to opening up ready to learn about Divine Love, certainly everything seemed to happen very quickly after I did my level 1 at least. So 'welcome'and hope to see you in Blackpool.
Love and hugs Gemma
Serge
New Friend

Re: Hello there....reply to welcome messages.

Post by Serge »

Thank you for your kind words of welcome folks...appreciated. To answer my background with WHC. A friends Mother circa 93 gave me the Jesus card WHC produced. I wrote for help for myself and family reguarly through the 90s and early 2000s and received the free publications from WHC.

During very trying times on different occasions I spoke over the phone to Brothers Conrad, Roy and Andrew. And benefited enormously for doing so...the peace of the Holy Spirit through Christ Jesus, the Father was very tangible.

Brother Andrew stood out for me as a Holy man, not sure where he is now but via the Holy Spirit he had gifts of sixth sense that proved to me God loves and forgives me. I really appreciated that man's total faith in the Father.

Have never been to the WHC in Blackpool, one day maybe, I tend to be a bit reclusive. The Divine Love link I feel will really bring the organisation a further octave up the healing scale. Palpable qualities of love and forgiveness are with this Divine Love energy connection. God bless you all.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hi Serge and welcome to our web site and forum. I hope that you will look around a bit and see what we are about. It warms my heart that you have taken the leap from the WHC site here and are willing to make yourself known to us. For a reclusive type, you are certainly opening up here :lol: .
There are many paths to God. Some long some short but they all require focus and effort. It sounds like you have tried a number of teachings and have gained by each step. The Divine Love prayer practice is a simple one and very powerful to facilitate inner healing and will bring great peace and joy. This Love is not something that has always resided in you Serge, that love is called the natural love and from the sounds of it, you have worked hard to develop this innate part of you. The Divine Love is different in as much as it must be given by God in the form of prayer to receive it. It can only be possessed by someone who is open to it and desires to have it. It is not exclusive however because every soul can posses it if they reach out in faith to be blessed in this way. So I would recommend that you sit in prayer and ask God to bless you with His Love through the touch of the Holy Spirit .Ask Him to open your soul to the inflowing of His Love. In time a great opening and warmth will come to you and you will see the difference between these two loves. Maybe you have already experienced this gift and that is what draws you here. Either way, I see that you are an earnest seeker of truth and in knowing about Divine Love, you now know a very powerful truth. It will change you in every way and heal every part of you. Most of us here have been engaged in this practice for a number of years and can attest to it's power and veracity. Once recognized, it can be a very rewarding practice and I just want to warn you that it can also become addictive :shock: :lol: .The only addiction I know of that has no down side.

I hope that we can continue to talk here and someday meet . I'm assuming that you live in England and Jeanne and I plan to travel throughout the UK in order to meet with various WHC members. I hope that you may be open to us coming when the time is ripe.

Thank you again Serge for being here. It sounds like our family may have gained another lovely soul. May you be bathed in the Father's Love and His Touch be upon you always dear brother. With love........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Hello Serge and Welcome!

Al describes clearly the central truth of God's Divine Love, available to everyone who chooses to ask for it. From what you say, you seem drawn by the Love and recognize it as being a special transformative energy, distinct from human love.

Thank you for enriching our understanding by sharing your past contacts with WHC; I hope you will continue to be blessed in your connection to WHC through the lovely people (Al, Jeanne, Helge, Anne and others) who are now part of the ministry there (and those who will soon be involved, like Bishop Brian)!

with love,
Terry
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Serge,

Welcome, welcome, we are so pleased to hear from you. In August it will be my 2-year anniversary of finding the Truths about God's Love for us.

I look forward to hearing from you, and I do hope you participate in the various threads here. Everyone is welcome, everyone is loved and respected. As Al stated, all of our journey's to God are different, and I enjoy coming to this forum to read more about other people's journeys to the Father.

Love and hugs from Southern California! :D

Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Serge, and a very warm welcome to you. We are very happy you have found a home here and with the Divine Mother’s Love you have found your tune. You were likely insprired to find this forum with the help of your guides, and we embrace you with our love. We are on a journey, to be fully embraced in God’s Love, to be at one with Her, and as you receive Her Love into your soul a transformation is taking place and little by little your soul will become as our Mother desires it, a Divine soul in Her attribute of Love. It is a gift beyond measure and will never come to end and will bring you closer to our Divine Mother than any other way. The Angels rejoice in your decision to seek Her Kingdom, Her Love, and like a mustard seed this Love will grow within you and bring the Kingdom of God into your heart where it will remain for all eternity. You have been on an amazing and a very rich path of discovery from your studies of Reiki, neo advaita, and work with the clairvoyant Debra Katz. As you journey with us along this path of love and light, your past and present experiences will give you many ways to contribute your expressions of love to all you meet. You can rest now my dear friend, rest yourself in your trust in this Love, you have been searching and the search has brought you here and our Divine Mother is holding you very near to Her, and She loves you dearly, as do we. You have found your tune and it is calling to God and She has answered and She is playing Her musical rhythm of love that will guide you Home, guide you Home , where peace will never leave you and joy will always fill you. Rest now, rest in this Love that She has for you.

with love and hugs,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

David, your beautiful expression of welcome to Serge is a gift to me as well!
You convey your faith and love for the Divine Mother/Father/Creator with the deep soul knowing of one who carries great Love within.
Thank you for being part of this community and for contributing this inspiring message.
Love,
Terry xxxooo