Welcome Brian Holmes & everyone!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Welcome Brian Holmes & everyone!

Post by jeanne »

Dear, beloved friends,
It's heartwarming for Al and I to arrive back home and find all your posts while we were away! Welcome to our newest "Brian friend"! Congratulations on your book and great to see you here! We hope you will continue to find mutual support and encouragement on your spiritual journey here....it was delightful to see Gemma from Wales, Joseph from Arizona and Geoff from Sydney all paying tribute to your book! Will you be coming to the September 100th year anniversary retreat in Washington, D.C.? It's going to be amazing! We hope to meet you there! Again, congratulations, and we hope you will visit us often and contribute to the awesome discussions here! All the best on your spiritual path! Love and blessings, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Re: Welcome Brian Holmes & everyone!

Post by pc10282013 »

I have been there before many times :) there are a ton of museums and monuments. Unfortunately, I will not have the chance to go there because of other things I have to do.
brian_holmes
Happy Camper

Post by brian_holmes »

Thank you Jeanne for your warm welcome and congratulations. Everyone is indeed very kind here. I would like to go to Washington for the retreat but it is still iffy at the moment. Whether I go or not I hope it is a big crowd and a huge success!
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

We'll all pray that the way will be opened for you to come to Washington. Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is God's Will, just follow and the way will open my friend. Bless you dear Brian for coming here and expressing yourself. Please keep sharing and we will all keep praying. God bless......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.