Love always - from Connie in Denmark

Please introduce yourself here
Connie
Busy Bee

Love always - from Connie in Denmark

Post by Connie »

Hi Divine Love Followers,

I would like to introduce myself. I came across Geoff's New Birth site almost a year ago and felt I finally found Home. I found Love. Gods Love but also Human Love from Geoff and other wonderful humans who answered my questions, and led my way. I am forever grateful for that.

When I first visited Geoff's New Birth site, I had this strange dilemma, that I never believed in any God, but inside my heart a soul an immense longing grew. A longing to KNOW God. Not to just believe but to KNOW and FEEL God. This dilemma was a challenge that I decided to dive deep into, so I started The Great Experiment as suggested by Geoff. Praying in itself felt very strange and unfamiliar to me and it always made me cry, still does. I kept a record of what happened during those weeks - and guess what - I found God. Should you be interested, I created a blog about it with many of my thoughts and feelings during my experiment:
http://conniesgreatexperiment.blogspot.dk/

God is Love and Love is God. Thats all I know. I can feel it and feelings are what matters.

I am very happy to get to know you and share Gods Love with you.

Love always,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
Geoff
Family

Re: Love always - from Connie in Denmark

Post by Geoff »

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Connie}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Its so good to see you on here. I am sure you will find this is another little home.

love,
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

So good to see you here Connie from Denmark. I hope you will continue to feel the love and support here. Much love.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Connie,

any friend of Geoff's is a friend of mine!! Welcome and thanks for the link to your blog which I followed and to my delight, received your sweet kiss!! There is a heavenly light around Al and I right now in our kitchen in Vancouver -- a lovely fuscia pink - which to me - means we are connecting with you and Our Creator in Great Love! Wow!! This is exciting! I'm very happy to meet you and hope that we can travel to Denmark to meet you!

Please forgive my technical ignorance, but to join your blog do I have to open up another email account? I'm using (email removed by Geoff Don't put emails on boards, you will get 10,000 spam emails a day that way. There are spiders looking for exactly that. This board hides all emails from spiders. I am sure you can use ANY email address to join a blog. I have never seen it other than so. I have five email addresses, maybe even six.) and while I would dearly love to join your blog I don't want to open yet another email account! How many emails do all of you technically savvy folks out there in cyber space have anyway?! Sounds like another full time job to me!

Connie, I hope you get a chance to read some of the messages we received recently which are posted on this site, along with our approach on how to build spiritual power and let us know what you think. We are always eager for more spiritual discussion, and for sharing our experiences with each other. I hope you will join us in prayer at times that are also posted on this site and thanks to Geoff for posting a World Clock which helps us to set aside these times to pray with each other around the planet.

I look forward to having more connections with you as well as spiritual discussions that will take us to ever deeper levels of insight and stir our soul longings to receive Divine Grace.

With loving wishes from your new friend in Canada, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Connie
Busy Bee

Post by Connie »

Dear friends,

Geoff, Al and Jeanne - I certainly do feel at home here :D
And to you and everyone else - LOVE ALWAYS

Jeanne, what wonderful experiences with our connecting. I tingle all over, tears running, and when I read some of you, Al's messages - I just felt this glow in my heart. Wonderful with friends around the globe to share with. I know of noone else in Scandinavia / Europe. So I will indeed join your praying circles here from my own little home in Denmark.

As to the blog-thing, unfortunately I cannot help you. But for my blog, I don't think it matters if you can be a follower, since I am posting there nomore, and I think you can read the earlier posts without being a follower? It was just some of the writings I did in my search to know God. And I found God, and closed the blog. Maybe some new adventure will open up the creation of a new one. God only knows ;)

Love always - always love,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty - God's gift to you is Truth
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Dear Connie,

What a pleasant and joyful surprise to see that you are now here. This is indeed like another home!

It just dawned on me when I read that you were introduced to the Divine Love as the result of visiting Geoff's new-birth dot net website, that that is exactly what happened to me over 6 years ago.

Love to you Connie, and a big hug too!

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Dear Connie,

A warm welcome to you! I too have read your blog and my heart melted with joy. I love hearing these stories when people are skeptical about God and then asked "just do the expiriment" - and it works! The truth is just so simple and not complicated and one does need to be a biblical scholar to know all about God's Love and how it can transform our soul.

Also as you noted in your blog. Once you have even a smidgeon of this Love no-one can ever take it away from you.

I was introduced to the Padgett Messages by Jeanne and Al when I was just a young teenage girl. I was hooked right away and just knew I had found the missing piece of the puzzle that I had been looking for. I had been brought up in the Catholic Church and have very fond memories of the Church but there was something more I needed to know and I found it with Divine Love.

My youngest son who just turned 20 travelled with his band to Denmark last year and he still talks non stop about those Danish pastries and how heavenly they are. Their band is travelling back to Denmark in March to play in concerts (in churches of all places). Yes, Rock music in churches - go figure :) Through an organization called Youth For Christ.

Welcome and I look forward to our on-line friendship! Love & BLessings, Kathryn
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Connie,

Good to see you here in the Sanctuary in Canada - waving from Australia! There are quite a few pockets of Divine Love, Padgett reading souls in Europe, and one I know well in Sweden that I might be able to point you in the direction of via pm or email. You are not alone in Europe or in any way isolated, but using all this technology (blogs, Facebook, sites) is certainly fantastic ... and even the odd Skype session for some one-to-one chats is an amazing potential :)

It is good that we can encourage each other and share in our journeys toward the Father, and living with His Love and harmony along the way! Great to see you here!

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Hi dear Connie in Denmark!
What a lovely, creative and generous blog you have written, sharing your search for and discovery of the Love!
Thank you for it, and for blowing us all a long-distance kiss! Welcome to this Forum, which I myself am just starting to explore and participate in.
I am a long-standing member of the prayer circle with Al and Jeanne, which quietly met for many decades and is now engaging with the wider world in the most remarkable ways, thanks to the efforts of many people (like Geoff who created this terrific website!)
Through our prayer life and our channeling of the Loving Presence of the Creator, we are all linked, all part of the web of Light that is healing us and the planet. It is a blessing to know and to be able to visualize our companions on this path, and to feel the growing strength of our collective purpose.
Welcome to our circle of Love!
With blessings,
Terry (Margaret)
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, what a banquet of spiritual nourishment and delight are we!! There's so much we can learn from each other and so much work for all of us to be engaged in -- to be part of the healing of our planet, our communities around the world, and ourselves.
Thank you for joining us! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!