Welcome Beloved Friends!

Please introduce yourself here
jeanne
Family

Welcome Beloved Friends!

Post by jeanne »

Al and I discovered, (thanks to Kathy's phone call the other nite), that we have dropped the ball on this site. Please have patience with us as we're learning how to use this message board!

WELCOME to Judy, Greg, Des, Carol and Terry....for visiting Sanctuary! You are now "approved" to post whenever you wish and we would be delighted if you would help us keep our spiritual discussions going. Please tell us something about yourselves and your spiritual journey.

We invite you to post your prayer times and use the World Clock so we can all join in prayer to light up the world!

God Bless, Al and Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Marga M.
Family

Re: Welcome Beloved Friends!

Post by Marga M. »

Dear Jeanne,

My name is Marga M. and I truly was surprised and happy to see your welcome on the post that I'd added to Joseph Babinsky's 30-Day Experiment. However, while I truly wanted to acknowledge your warm and loving "welcome", I didn't want to take up the space in another's tread to do that. Add to the fact that I'm new to posting and can't blog worth a darn. For example, I couldn't even figure out to get in the Welcome portion, then find the button to push to reply personally to you. Can't thank you enough for such a loving greeting I got from your post. Was happy to learn that Joan is coming to see you next week, etc. Hope this is not too late in responding to your welcome.

I'm a long time fan and believer in James E. Padgett and True Gospel since 1998 when I found the 1st volume in the Public Library in downtown L.A. Was so overwhelmed by it that I had to contact the publishers, and see if there were add'l volumes -- immediately ordered all the rest of them (that were in publication at that time). That's when I met Jocelyn Harleston, and we began a long distance friendship and eventally I joined FCNB. She was my Spiritual Mom and mentor. Especially when I experienced my first expiation. I'm an Honorary Board of Trustee member and have completed 15 Light House Study Course lessons in route to being ordained an official reverand. However, my desire is to teach -- not preach! Yet, you might not think so when you read my post. :D

Again, thank you so much. Very happy to join this wonderful community of Divine Love Followers. It's been a long time coming that we are finally uniting and coming together as New Birth Christians. I'm sure our Heavenly Father, and elder brother, Jesus of Nazareth, and the Celestial Angels are happy to see this happen as well. Praise God!

Your sister in Christ,

Marga M.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hi Marga, and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for sharing your story! Wow, a Divine Love follower since 1998! I am always amazed when I keep hearing and/or reading people's stories how they have been Divine Love followers for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, or even 50 years!

Myself, I'm still very much a "newbie", having only nine months or so since discovering the great messages of Mr. Padgett, leading me to this Divine Love path. I often wish I had stumbled across them 20 years ago or more, but I know my soul probably wasn't ready then.

I look forward to hearing and learning more from you and all the other experienced New Birth Christians here on this forum, as well as those we meet elsewhere.

Please remember to keep us newbies in your prayers! :D

Love and hugs,
Dennis
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Oh, Dennis, you underestimate yourself! I have a theory that your soul has been yearning a very long time for Divine Love, just that your mind took awhile to catch up to the awareness ;) Loving you, dear friend....and Suzie too! Hugs Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Marga,

I read your lovely introduction and would like to add my late but warm welcome. I sympathize with your difficulty blogging, I have had similar experiences. Technology changes so fast, in fact I just learned how to text on my phone a few months ago, never thought I’d give my thumb such a work out. The library is an excellent place to start ones spiritual journey, like you that’s where my curiosity of spirituality was initially feed as I read anything I could find about the afterlife. The fact that you discovered James Padgett’s book while at the library in LA is wonderful. I have no doubt that His angles guided this book to be placed there for you to someday find it. A connection that was divinely guided as you are divinely blessed. And blessed to have a mentor as well. Your dedication to the messages is inspiring and as a teacher of truth we are blessed to have you as a friend and sister within this growing family. It’s a pleasure to know that your many lighthouses of Divine Love continue to illuminate the way to His ocean of peace for those who are lost and adrift in the turbulent sea of fog filled illusions of isolation and separation.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey