Good Evening

Please introduce yourself here
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Good Evening

Post by pc10282013 »

My name is PC (initials) 10-28 (birthday) 2013 (the year I created my email). I am a student who is willing to change my life spiritually. My life was deemed terrible until I came to this site. My personal life has many problems and I dealt with it so many solutions that never worked. Not even the bible can help me.

The day of my realization of this truth came on the second Sunday of December (Divine Love Day). My parents were fighting, and I was in emotional pain. I was told it was Divine Love Day December 8 2013.

I guess God did this to help me. The celebration in the gates of the celestrials was probably interrupted quite a bit. Jesus may have cried, if I could imagine it.

Now I am here; this truth has led me to a better life. Thank you.
Geoff
Family

Re: Good Evening

Post by Geoff »

Dear PC,

Welcome to our forum and have a hug!!!!

We many of us have had challenging lives. The thing is to keep on till you find the right way that helps to address the past by helping you cope in the now. It sounds like you are on that road.

hugs
Geoff
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Post by pc10282013 »

Thank you very much; it is very nice here, I wish more people would come here. Fortunately the second coming has come, and there should be more people. I really want to spread the truth but right now I am not ready to do so right now. Since this site is very lonely, I have decided to give you a suggestion on how to grow the user base.

The truth should spread quickly; I recommend setting it up in Google Plus. Even though it is the social network with the fewest users, but you can create your own community and have people join in. The community posts can be categorized, and joining Plus is very convenient. Settings can be tweaked on allowing who to join the community.

Facebook and Twitter is not recommended. Facebook has ads and spam. It's too junky. Twitter is only for connecting with people you want to know. Google plus is ideal since it allows setting up businesses. There are no games there nor there is any advertisements. I hope it can be done:)
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thank you PC for your suggestions. This may be a good idea for attracting younger people. Many of us are still enamored with email and facebook. Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope that you will share a little more of your story here . It's not as lonely as you might think in this place and God's Love is everywhere so you are never alone. God bless for now.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BreadAndTrees
New Friend

Post by BreadAndTrees »

In fact multitude of spirits are attracted to you. You also have guides, most of all God is always watching you. He loves you so much.

Welcome to the forum!
It is Divine Love the Stone that transforms the Man of Lead into the God of Gold.
pc10282013
Happy Camper

Post by pc10282013 »

Thank you very much, BreadandTrees:) . Even though that day was probably the worst one ever, it was also the one that changed me. I still have difficulties in life, but my condition is improving slowly. Even though I do get into pitfalls, but I will always believe someone is out there to help me. I hope we can help others turn to the truth and lead them from despair.
Jan
Family

Post by Jan »

Hey PC!

Were glad that God lead you to this site. I learned about the truths a little over a year ago myself. Come join in you will find a family of loving warm people here. How did you come to find the Divine Truths, Padgett Messages and this site.

Jan