Hi and Thank You

Please introduce yourself here
Dean
Happy Camper

Hi and Thank You

Post by Dean »

Hi -

I'm Dean and have been studying the Padgett Messages / Divine Path since around 2006. I've known some of you since nearly that long and value your knowledge of the messages and insights. Thank you for the welcome from those of you who responded to a post I made in the General topic section.

I'm from Houston, Texas, have a Master of Arts in Religion from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary in Iowa with a Concentration in Christian Spirituality. I'm pretty well versed in any number of spiritualities and religious orientations. www.fifthdirection.com is my website.

The reason I'm here is to be able to pose questions to those of you who have more experience with the Divine Path and the Padgett Messages than myself. I have read the chronological messages (by Joseph) through as well as the Robert James Lees' books and others that Joseph has published.

Overall, I'm skeptical about channeling and channeled material, mostly due to the medium's projections and filters (beliefs and life experiences). Padgett appeals to me because he was so skeptical - incredulous - about the messages he was receiving. For the most part I feel that channeling is generally for the individual; just as I believe that no one can interpret your dreams but you. I've known some mediums that are incredible, and it was mostly because they were so unattached and objective - they usually did not know the person I had them channeling for other than their name, date and place of birth, and sometimes a picture). When people tell me they are channeling "Jesus" and other historical figures I tend to feel a bit bemused. Not likely in my opinion.

If you are a medium, I would be interested to see if you could connect with my guides in a concrete way. That's not meant as a challenge, but would be helpful to me in my own communications. Feel free to e-mail me privately at FusionFrwrD@gmail.com.

: - Dean
jeanne
Family

Re: Hi and Thank You

Post by jeanne »

Good morning, Dean, from Manchester, U.K.!

Al and I arrived in England last night and this morning we will be joined by Dr. Tim O'Higgins from Ireland and Geoff Cutler from Australia! We are on a spiritual quest to Blackpool.... to spend 5 days at the World Healing Centre where our Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation hosted a 5 day retreat last October! It's great to be back and we are very excited about the possibilities for the future!

Al will be sharing my laptop this week and whether he gets to respond to your post or not will depend on internet access and our activities each day! I'm sure he will be very pleased to respond to what you have written as soon as he gets the opportunity.

I love what you have written here, Dean! I applaud you for questioning and for following your own guidance and finding your own truth. That's what really matters above all else.....

Although Al developed as a gifted medium later in life, we do not consider ourselves "spiritualists"! Our "calling" and main purpose is to pray for Divine Love and Live the Love in our troubled world. We are not about convincing anyone whether Al really channels Celestial spirits or not. I concur with you that all mediums carry or are faced with negative conditions of the world and the influences and beliefs of their own life experience. The law of attraction determines, along with the individual medium's soul development, the level of spirit that can make a rapport. These discussions are so interesting! I hope we can meet with you in person some day to have a discussion in real time. (Whatever "real time" is! My biological clock says it's 10:30 pm in Vancouver while it's 6:30 am here :shock: ).

We post dates and times for our prayer gatherings on this site and many others from around the world join with us in prayer at the same time. A host of Celestial spirits also join us and together these gatherings make a contribution in bringing a stronger light and love to the world. I hope you can join us in prayer from Houston or where ever you are!

There is no real need to seek further messages beyond The Truths received by James Padgett a hundred years ago! Padgett's messages contain all that we need, individually and collectively to progress spiritually on the Divine Path and to be channels for bringing God's Divine Love into the world.

Will you be joining us in Washington, D.C. in September? Love to meet you in person!

Until then, welcome to the forum, thank you again for this wonderful introduction and ideas you have posted; I'm sure Al will respond too, at his first opportunity. Love and God bless! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Dean
Happy Camper

Re: Hi and Thank You

Post by Dean »

Hi Jeanne -

Thanks for the reply. i appreciate your take on all this. I personally find communicating with my guides to be very helpful and instructive. This was total news to me when all this happened as I had avoided believing in spirits in the past - what you don't believe in holds no power. (I had friends from Africa in seminary who dealt with real dark spirits all the time - because most people there believe in them.) Like I said, I find it soothing and empowering to feel physically and know that I am not alone in all this. My guides are infinitely patient as I can be interminably stupid!

I doubt I will be in D.C. in September, but who knows. I used to live there when I was with the Paulist Fathers as a novice (didn't last too long). I also used to live in Olympia, WA and have visited Vancouver - beautiful place.

- DS
- Dean
281|780|9014