Chatty Kathy is Here :)

Please introduce yourself here
Kathryn
Family

Chatty Kathy is Here :)

Post by Kathryn »

Hello Brothers & Siters to the ones that I have known in the past, met at the Summer Retreat and to those that I hope to meet one day :D

I have just returned from vacation and what a beautiful Summer it was with July's absolutley wonderful Divine Love retreat hosted by Jeanne & Al and then vacationing with my family and friends.

I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed meeting all of you wonderful souls who are on this great pathway to the highest of heavens. We are such a blessed group! I hope to get to know you more and share with you on this forum.

I see that not everyone has joined this forum that was part of the retreat.... and I am so hoping that more do so.I feel that we had such a connection at Jeanne & Al's Divine Love Retreat and I think it is important to have a place to come together to help each other as we "step it up". I know it is very hard to find time in our busy lives to participate in forums but feel it is important as a group that we continue to stay connected - even if it is to just check in once a month. I know firsthand about being busy, I am a Mom, business owner and still run the majority of our household (hmmm what is wrong with this picture ;) .. oh and to top it off I have recently taken a troubled teen into our home to try and shine some light into her life.

So yes I am extremely busy but feel it is imperative to stay connected to each and every one of you and I know I will have a place to come to when I feel alone as the DL path I have found can be a lonely one.

I am hoping to find some time over this weekend to read the transcribed messages that we were so fortunate to receive. Thank you so very much to all of you that were involved with the messages from the medium to the transcriptionist.

Question: are the messages going to be posted to this forum ? Are they here somewhere and I cannot find them?

Signing off for now but I shall be back and perhaps I should e-mail more of our brothers and sisters and have them come on board.

Love & Blessings, Kathryn
jeanne
Family

Re: Chatty Kathy is Here :)

Post by jeanne »

Yeah!!!! Kathy's here!!! (Our "part time daughter" when she was a teenager -- who babysat our sons). Thanks, Lorna, for sharing Kathy with Al and I!
thanks to Kathy for purchasing and bringing the recorder to the Retreat! Without the recorder you brought, we wouldn't have the messages that are here on Sanctuary - you can find them under spiritual retreats. Just reading them brings back THE LOVE and healing and blessings of the wonderful time we spent together.
Yes, it does seem like we are truly family now....with all our human frailties and imperfections....but we are different kind of family: all committed to this wonderous path of receiving the Creator's Love in our souls! How blessed we are.
So glad you can join us....in spite of all the balls you have up in the air! You're amazing and make the world a better place. Lots of love.....and always.....you are so WELCOME to be here! Thank you for your lovely message and if those of you reading Kathy's message haven't met her yet....you are in for a TREAT! Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Welcome Kathy; so nice to hear your 'voice' here! I just finished a week long retreat of another sort and on the last morning, it came to me that the community that I was spending time with was, in a way, a Divine Love Community as well, even though the folks there are not familiar--as far as I could tell--with the truths about the Divine Love that came through the messages taken by Mr Padget....but all the same, it felt like my community was expanding....the people there were so open and loving and when I mentioned that my purpose in being there was to find deeper ways to pray for the Divine Love, or when I mentioned that I was helping to preserve channelled messages, I was always delighted and somewhat surprised to find how open and understanding each individual seemed, not at all what I would have expected, and I find I am being healed of my previous fearful expectation of rejection in mentioning this....I can only think that I am being given spiritual help in this....for which I am deeply grateful....
love to all members of this sanctuary, and joining Kathy in inviting you to check in when you can, your sister elizabeth
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Elizabeth, it is so good to hear from you and YES I know it is so hard to find the courage to reach out and talk to people about the truth and so great to hear that you are being guided to speak up and that people are open minded. I too am really trying to listen to what I am being guided to do.

As I had mentioned, I have welcomed a troubled teenager into our home and today when we were driving I talked to her about how simple it is to have a relationship with God and that all she had to do was open her heart to him and he would be there for her - ALWAYS. She is a believer in God but I think has been put off by "church". I see a lot of light in this young lady and I feel I have been called to help her as best as I can. Baby steps.

I hear you will be out this way in September....I hope that I will get a chance to see you.

Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

{{{Kathy}}}}

Good to "hear" from you. Glad you have been having a good time.

love,
Geoff
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Thank you for the welcome Geoff... please know that I think and pray for you often. Such a wonderful soul you are and as others have said - we need you here for a long time to help spread the "Love" :)