Hello

Please introduce yourself here
BreadAndTrees
New Friend

Hello

Post by BreadAndTrees »

Hi everyone! I’m BreadAndTrees and have known the Padgett messages for about one and a half years now. It has been a blessing to have known the truth. The journey over the past few years have been confusing, finally in 2012 I found a nesting place, the Search has ended.

I used to be an athiest, then the journey began as I recognized myself as agnostic, I was pretty far away from God. Then I started to read parts of the Bible, trying to figure out the meaning of life after death. Is there a God I wondered.
Then from the time I started reading the bible, I started to loath rituals, I loathed the doctrine of eternal hell. It went against the nature of God. I longed for something simple, direct and Universal. A religion that had the basic principles, most importantly Love. I soon had a liking for Universalism Christianity while on the other hand read about NDEs. Could there have been something more than love? Is loving one another enough?

Soon I read about New Age and a bit of metaphysics. For a while I believed in reincarnation. Pretty soon I thought it was too mystical, too superstitious.

I finally thought, are there any messages from Jesus.

Thanks to Google and the Internet I found my way to this site:
Truthforallpeople.com. A new page in life turns.

Divine Love seemed so fitting and new. It not only made sense but also put forth a new type of hope within me.

Recently I started a twitter spreading the Good News, hoping that more people would know of God’s great Love.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello

Post by Geoff »

Dear BreadandTrees,

Welcome indeed. I hope to hear more about you soon. You have had a fun journey so far.

hugs
Geoff
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hi Breadie,

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to read your story! How awesome that you're here now to share this with us, I hope you're blessed.

Love Zack
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Dear Bread and Trees,

WELCOME to the Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation forum! I enjoyed reading your introduction....I'm sure you must have much more to tell us about your search and how you discovered Divine Love. Al & I will be travelling to Brisbane for a Divine Love In Retreat May 16 - May 25. We were in Sydney this time last year and were amazed by all our experiences there! Wow! What a beautiful place you live in.

It's so interesting to share our stories and discover what we have in common on our spiritual journeys! We have some pretty amazing, diverse souls from around the world visiting this forum.....lots of interesting questions and sometimes diverse opinions which helps us question ourselves....and, hopefully, grow stronger in The Truth and in Divine Love. We even have simultaneous prayer times posted on this site and from time to time, people from around the planet share how we stay connected, even in our sleep states.

As you may find, we also invite prayer requests and are happy to respond.
By praying together we have the potential to build a greater, stronger light around the planet -- to help penetrate those places of darkness. Our goal is to learn, to grow in The Love and to support each other on our journeys.

Well here I am on the west coast of Canada; just running around like a chicken with my head cut off! I must pack my bags, pack up our home -- catch a ferry and joyfully meet for a prayer gathering this evening (at Barb and Terry's house in West Vancouver, Canada). I will pray to "draw you in", whether you are able to join us consciously or in your sleep state.

Al and I look forward to getting to know you and thanks again for introducing yourself here. I hope you will come back and visit us often. May you find inspiration and mutual support here.

Blessings to you on your journey! Love always, always love, Jeanne :)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

BreadandTrees, Hi ! What an interesting name .... I would love to know more about it (and you too!). I welcome you to this lovely forum and send you my love. In His Love, Kristy
BreadAndTrees
New Friend

Post by BreadAndTrees »

Hey everyone, I am back again!
From reading the responses you guys must have a lot of Divine Love in your souls.
The Padgett messages showed me the truths, and I am quite grateful. I wish to explore more into the sea of truths, even though I have acquired more spiritual knowledge then a few years back, there is still a lot of things to discover.

One of the interesting things I discovered in the Journey was Swedenborg. I read that Swedenborg had messages from Jesus through OBEs and was able to recieve messages. Until I discovered the Padgett Messages, I never knew he was the guy before Mr Padgett that Jesus selected to reveal the lost truths again. From reading the messages, Swedenborg did not successfully convey the truths. Never knew I was a small step away from the truths.

One of the first sites I went to in the beginning was http://www.near-death.com
It was a website that had accounts of NDEs, very fascinating stuff. The good part about the site was that it debunked the 29 days of hell. This lady Mary Baxter (I think that is here name) claimed that Jesus showed her a fire and brimstone hell. Which I think is not true at all. (http://www.near-death.com/experiences/articles008.html)

From that website I learned that there is life after death. That is a truth.
And there is a God, a loving God. Which is also true.

That step was the beginning of the Journey, yet very important...
It is Divine Love the Stone that transforms the Man of Lead into the God of Gold.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Welcome to the Divine Love Forum,

I love it when individuals share in their journey on how they came to find the Truths! I was very lucky in that I was 16 years old when I was given Volume 1 of the Padgett Messages to read after being raised in the Catholic Church and did have many positive experiences in that Church but something was still missing for me and so I searched.

All of these years later I know that these Truths are real as God's Love within me has blessed me in so many ways.

I have just returned from vacation and have not been on the forums for a while so I look forward to participating and learning more about you.

Welcome and God Bless!
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello, BreadAndTrees, and welcome to the forum!

Wow, a year and a half with the Padgett materials, I think you may have known them just a bit before I found them.
Yes, the Internet is fantastic for learning the Truths, and that's how I found the Padgett Messages just a little over a year ago.

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your story, and I look forward to hearing even more. This is a very welcoming group, and there is no such thing as a dumb question. In fact, some of the most simple questions spawn some of the most wonderful conversations! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Again, welcome, and hope to hear more from you soon.

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, welcome Mister Bread. interesting name and from what I have read, an interesting person as well. I, like others here, am always up for a good conversation regarding spiritual things. I hope you stick around and find your groove here. Interestingly, I also started with the Truthforallpeople site about three years ago. Now I'm the moderator of this one and enjoy being here as much as I can be.

Thanks for filling us in on your story regarding finding the Padgett writings. Isn't it curious how we can inch our way closer to these truths and eventually have a breakthrough. I think God guides us in this way. It's subtle but it gets us there. If the soul longs for it, the laws of attraction etc. get us there one way or another. Great to see you here and look forward to your next post. Much love to you.....Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BreadAndTrees
New Friend

Post by BreadAndTrees »

Continueng the story: (And thanks for the comments! :) )
The second big step on the Journey was just as important as the first.

It was Universalism, aka Universalist Christianity. In this type of Christianity, it claims that ALL men and women will be saved. This really fitted the concept of the loving Father. No loving God would torture his children forever in the fires of hell. Never. If he did, God would not be so merciful. Which leads to the truth that all sin and error will be eradicated. All men and women will be perfect, living in harmony, forming a brotherhood of love.And under the fatherhood of God.

That is certainly a truth. But universalism does not set out the specific guidlines, or the distinct way to salvation. However love is the core of it. How to do it is up to the individual. (From the Padgett Messages, there are many ways to go to the Kingdom of Man, but there is one way to go to the Kingdom of God). Clearly Universalism is a natural love path. But I wanted a distinct path to salvation.

I read about the New Age theories, but found meditation too hard. Much of New Age was too glittery, it called for dramatic changes to come to the earth in 2012, moving on to the 5th dimension etc. Still it was too broad. Days were just like days before. No changes seemed to be happening.

The other downside of New Age was it was too mystical, especially tarot cards, crystals, palmistry, astrology. No man can be catagorized or controlled by the stars. Man would not be man. Man would be a robot, unable to control his destiny. That is scary.
The last new age site I went to was www.trans4mind.com. I got a bit fed up with the hyper optimistic new age philosophy. I wanted something simple. Yet not too simple. Something should go beyond the love God and love ones neighbor statement. Yet not something too complex for the mind. I felt something was missing. I started to think about what Jesus really taught. If people knew to love each other, why did we need Jesus? Something was special about him.

I googled MESSAGES FROM JESUS. Bypassed some links. A few minutes googling would change ones life completely. A minute could change everything. In a minute a man could die. In a minute someone can meet a new friend. In a minute, a test would be completed. In a minute, the truth can be found.

The first glimpse of the Padgett Messages came before my eyes in the fall of 2012. I read the FAQs. More truths emerged.

The world would not end. It would just be a normal day.
God loves you.
Satan does not exist.
No eternal hell.

I read some messages. At first I felt skeptical. My doubt washed away after reading the testimonies, written from various people.
These were true experienes. I started to pray, mostly just silently. Most of the time I would wonder whether I had the love in my soul or not. Endless hours of browsing, occasionally emails were sent. One of them was to Elizabeth Morano, head of the FCNB.

On December 14th 2012 I felt a surge of Love. It was wonderful. It was also the same day that had the shootings which killed 26 victims, mostly children. :(

I prayed for them. I prayed for God’s Love. Mostly I prayed that these unfortunate children would know of God’s great Love.

I learned after many months that Divine Love works in different ways. Even though one may not feel it, it still can enter the soul, working silently. People feel the love differently. It is ok not to feel it. Not feeling Divine Love does not mean the Love is not present in the soul.

I realized I have changed a little bit, not much, but a small amount. Pretty soon the progression will become rapid. Sometimes I get sidetracked into the pleasures and allurements of this world, but soon I would always return reconnecting with God

That is the temporary end of the story. Walking on the Divine Love Path will never end.Who knows what greater things await?
It is Divine Love the Stone that transforms the Man of Lead into the God of Gold.