Hello

Please introduce yourself here
Kathryn
Family

Re: Hello

Post by Kathryn »

Hi BreadandTrees, thanks for Part II :) I and another DL follower have spent time on Spirituality and Christianity forums planting seeds about God’s Divine Love. On these forums I am finding many souls that are jumping into the Universalists camp that are eager and searching for truth but like you state, they have not the full truth of how God’s Love in them is what truly transforms our souls. We need to love one another and love God but we need to continue to receive this great Love from our Heavenly Father. I am feeling guided to start private messaging some of these souls. It is tough though as of course many will be skeptical, but like you, if they just start to read a few of the messages, I believe our souls connect and start to sing.

I find there are so many within the Church (and of course outside of the Church) that are asking questions of the Bible that cannot be answered and so they start searching for Truth and how wonderful it is when they find the Padgett Messages. So many souls have been brought up in the Church, never really understanding some of the man made doctrines, they just go along with the flow – never questioning “what” they actually believe in.

The way to God is pretty simple and one does not need to be a biblical scholar to receive the Love. That is what I do love about Gods truths and laws contained in the Padgett messages.

I have been praying for this Love for so many years and for me the changes too have been subtle, a little bit here, sometimes a lot there, it all depends on how connected I am to the Father. Sometimes I seek him quite a few times in a day, even if it is just for fleeting moments and other times I get so busy that it is not as often and I notice a difference on those days. From my personal experience, if you continue to seek his Love, you will notice, you will feel happier, your faith will strengthen and you will just “know” that his Love is real and you will see how his Love in you has a great positive effect on your Life.

Love & Blessings, Kathryn
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

BreadandTrees, I'm so happy that you have found the Messages from Jesus and Celestials and that they have inspired you on your journey to Divine At-Onement with Our Gracious and Loving Creator and the supreme happiness that comes therein.

Many of us here are seekers of Truth and the Truth of Love. Many have also studied much material before finding the Divine Truths and resonating with them in our heart of hearts. Some have continued to seek for the Truths of God, not only in the Messages, but also in other material. One of my first teachers or mentors of the Divine Truths had a suggestion that has always helped me. "Pray for a burning desire to know the Truth (and only Truth)!" It promotes a willingness to question the thoughts and beliefs of what is True and what is not in our minds, and the sense of what the Truth truly is in our souls.

It sounds to me like you are well on your way and have the love for the Truth that is necessary to progress even more to the Great Vista of Divine Enlightenment and Consciousness.

Your brother and friend on the journey, dave k.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Thanks for your story Breadandtrees. It's very compelling and I see that you take your spiritual seeking very seriously. I like that. You will find many stories interwoven in these posts and threads and I hope in reading them that you will see that in the end we are all seekers of truth. Our stories may differ but our desires are for the same things. Like Others, I'm happy that you have found us here and I hope that you will join this family and contribute . Your writing is a pleasure to read. Much love to you......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
BreadAndTrees
New Friend

Post by BreadAndTrees »

Here is the the website I am creating. www.thenewbirth.weebly.com

Enjoy!
It is Divine Love the Stone that transforms the Man of Lead into the God of Gold.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Looking good Bread & trees, you've got all the essentials there. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. Good work my friend......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

AlFike wrote:Looking good Bread & trees, you've got all the essentials there. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. Good work my friend......Al
Hi Bread & Trees!

May I add my compliments, or rather my enthusiasm to that too? I think you've done a really good job there. So concise, to the point.. In a world with far too many words this works as a relief to me ;) ! Great initiative.

Love,
Arie