My first little step on this forum..

Please introduce yourself here
Marion
New Friend

My first little step on this forum..

Post by Marion »

Hello everyone!

Already more than a week since the wonderful Blackpool retreat I finally get round to introducing myself on this forum, with a helping hand from my husband Arie in terms of writing in English.. ;)

Words cannot describe the experience I made in Blackpool, hardly in German, leave alone in English.. I sense so much gratitude for all the blessings that were showering over us and all the Love that was shared in communion with this marvellous group of people. Thank you!!

After the great healing session that I received I must unfortunately admit that my sleeping problem is still there. But at the other hand I know that a big door has been opened up for me: I perceive a deep peace inside me, inspite of all the tribulations that are taking place in my private life.

My almost 30-year old daughter Susanne has just decided to leave her husband Dennis after 8 years of marriage and having just moved from Madrid to Düsseldorf. My son-in-law is in a severe state of shock and very miserable, so I decided to go to Düsseldorf to support him. As we have to communicate in English, I just prayed out loud to God in English for the first time in my life.. There was nothing to lose and indeed I won a lot: I immediately sensed a deeply touching flow of energy coming to me and Dennis subsequently fell into a deep state of relaxation.

Thank you God and all the angels and especially all you wonderful people for showing me this direct way of receiving and sharing God's Love!

I look forward to sharing experiences with you here and hope to be able to come more often.

Much Love,
Marion
jeanne
Family

Re: My first little step on this forum..

Post by jeanne »

Dearest Marion,
THANK YOU for having the courage to join us here.....and for sharing your trials and tribulations. Al and I continue to hold you steadfast in our prayers that you will be enveloped in God's Grace and Love. Welcome to the forum and I hope you will find inspiration, continued love and support from all your new friends! Love and hugs from Vancouver! Jeanne :P
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
DionF
New Friend

Re: My first little step on this forum..

Post by DionF »

Good to meet ya. Welcome to this community :)
Folks who complete the 90-Day "Are you crazy"
link