My first little step on this forum...

Please introduce yourself here
Marion
New Friend

My first little step on this forum...

Post by Marion »

Hello everyone!

Already more than one week after the wonderful Blackpool retreat I finally get round to introducing myself here, with a helping hand from my husband Arie in terms of writing English.. ;)

Words cannot describe the experience I made for myself in Blackpool, hardly in German, leave alone in English.. But I can say that a big door was opened up for me. I sense immeasurable gratitude and feel so blessed for being granted with this experience of Love.. Thank you all!!

After the wonderful healing session that was given to me I must unfortunately admit that my sleeping problem is still there, but at the other hand I know and feel that something big has changed inside me: I have a permanent sense of peace inside me, inspite of all the tribulations that are currently taking place in my private life.

My almost 30-year old daughter has just decided to leave her husband, after 8 years of marriage and having just moved from Madrid to Düsseldorf (Germany). My son-in-law Dennis is in a severe state of shock and very miserable.. Last weekend I decided to come over to Düsseldorf to support him as well as I can. As we have to communicate in English I just tried my very first prayer to God in English and out loud. There was nothing to lose and indeed I won a lot: God heard my prayer with Dennis and I sensed a deeply touching flow of energy coming in. Dennis subsequently fell into a deep state of relaxation.

Thank you God and thanks to all the angels and all you wonderful people for showing me this direct way of receiving and sharing God's Love.

I look forward to sharing your experiences here and hope to be able to come back more often!

Much Love,
Marion
DennisT
Family

Re: My first little step on this forum...

Post by DennisT »

Hello Marion, and welcome to the forum. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Arie in Blackpool! :D

It was a wonderful experience, and it will only grow with time as we receive more and more of God's Love.

I will pray for your daughter and family during these difficult times.

With much love and big hugs,

Dennis
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Marion. So very nice to see you here and to hear in your own words your response to the Blackpool experience. I'm sorry that your healing was not 100% but this may take time and we will definitely pray for the job to be completed asap. I will also add my prayers for your family. Please do not hesitate to comment on this forum. Even broken English is better than no contact. So far I have not detected any problems with your English either spoken or written. I think you under estimate your fluency. I've often marveled at the fact that English is the international language and it is my mother tongue. What a fluke that is and it certainly makes it easy for me but not so much for you.
You are a beautiful soul Marion and I cant believe that you have a daughter who is 30. You must have been a child bride :lol: . I'm looking so forward to having your beauty grace this place and my life. What a gift God has brought to us all by adding you and Arie to our family. May you experience that deep peace that you have talked about every day of your life. It's always there for the asking and I know that God has much more to give to you dear soul. God bless for now and much love to you dear sister.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Marion
New Friend

Post by Marion »

Thank you, dear family, for your response!

Love Marion
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Dear Marion,

Sorry for my late welcome. It was wonderful to meet you and Arie in Blackpool. Thank you for introducing yourself here and joining this community in Divine Love. Your description of the healing prayer you had with Dennis is very touching and clearly God was touched by your Heartfelt prayer for what may have been His peace that passes understanding. What amazing energy you must of felt and generated as your compassionate soul released its longings to Father. I look forward to hearing more from you as you share more experiences. Don't worry about your English, even though its my first language sometimes I think speak gibberish better. :lol:

so excited that your with us,
with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

After rereading my post I can see that what I wrote could be interpreted in a way I didn’t intend. I was pocking fun at my own not so elegant use of the English language. The day when we can exchange thoughts and ideas without relying on this crude method of communicating is one that I will relish. Fortunately, the language of Love transcends all language barriers, and Marion you have found this Love and in your beautiful and compassionate way have been able to express it with such a heartfelt prayer that it moved God to tears and had a profound impact on your son-in-law. Thank you again for gracing us with your presence in Blackpool and here as well. I am continuing to pray for more restful nights for you.

In the language of Love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Marion
New Friend

Post by Marion »

Dear David,

thank you for caring to write again. Don't worry, I didn't misunderstand your joke in your last sentence.
I felt and feel the love behind your words, as you do.
We are deeply connected, so words are not really necessary. But nevertheless I was very pleased to hear from you like this.

Hugs
Marion
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Marion, welcome to the forum. I wish I could have met you and Arie in Blackpool but I was not able to attend this time but I am sure our paths will cross at a future retreat.

Marital break-ups are never easy and I am sure you were guided to go to your son-in-law and support him in his time of pain and to pray over him. I will keep him in my prayers as well as your daughter through this transition in their lives.

Love & Blessings to all of you, Kathy
Marion
New Friend

Post by Marion »

Hello Kathy,

thank you so much for your welcoming words and you compassion.
I do hope so too, that we will meet at sometime.

Many greetings from
Marion
DionF
New Friend

Post by DionF »

Hi Marion,

Welcome to the forum!
Folks who complete the 90-Day "Are you crazy"
link