Charging for healing!

Please introduce yourself here
cristinaluciana
New Friend

Charging for healing!

Post by cristinaluciana »

Hello everyone this is CristinaLuciana you can call me just Cristina. I am glad to be here again. Some Spiritual Healers charge for their services. Others, have a very good business, for other spiritual things. Can somebody tell me do they have or need or must to charge for healing? some of them said: That " We have to pay for the favor we received otherwise the healing can not be performed and suposely they have a wonderful business doing that and is with God's help and under the direction of Jesus. But I do not know that Jesus was charging for his work or maybe because He was the son of God He didn't need anything but we as humans since we live in a material world and we need to cover all our needs etc.etc. they have to charge. I'm confused with this, something is not clear can somebody clarified this please? God Bless you.
Love
Cristina
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Charging for healing!

Post by AlFike »

Healing happens in many different ways Cristina. It can happen just by being a channel of God's healing when you are in close proximity to another soul. This is part of being a channel of Love and it flows freely when we are in the proper spiritual condition to be attuned to this flow. It is for everyone and is meant to be given freely. Of course some need to charge for the act of laying on of hands but personally, I would not charge for these gifts from God. If a fee is required then a donation can be asked for. Some see this as a business and if done with integrity this can work for the benefit of all. If the healer becomes greedy, then an imbalance is created and this will affect their gift. It's a fine line. There is no clear answer here, just good moral behavior and integrity. What works, generally works for the benefit of all concerned. If you give healing freely, then often you are rewarded in other ways. There seems to be some law of supply acting to balance things out. God bless for now........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
cristinaluciana
New Friend

Re: Charging for healing!

Post by cristinaluciana »

Hello Mr. Alfike,

Thank you for clarified to my question about charging for healing. You are right! Good moral behavior and integrity. What works, generally works for the benefit of all concerned. If you give healing freely, then often you are rewarded in other ways. There seems to be some law of supply acting to balance things out. God bless for now........Al Thank you !
Love
Cristina