Healing Instantly!

Please introduce yourself here
cristinaluciana
New Friend

Healing Instantly!

Post by cristinaluciana »

Hello everybody: My name is Cristina Luciana, I just get register last night. I'm from Toledo Ohio U.S.Finaly! I believe, I'm in the right place, in the right time with the right people. Thanks to God and Mr.Geoff for recomend me this Divine Love Sanctuary I was searching for a loooong time a place to be able to pray with a group of people to help me to grow espiritualy, thanks to Jeanne for her Honorable invitation. This is my first questions to all of you.
Could a person who has sufficient Divine Love heal instantly? And, are those who join the Divine Love being active constantly
helping people one way or the other? like Jesus our Master did? Thank you!
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Healing Instantly!

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Christina. I'm so very happy to see you here. Yes, I believe that healing does and will happen instantaneously. This can happen in accordance to the laws of Divine Love and Divine Will. I will try to post a message on this subject in the near future. The DL is always active in the soul of the individual and this activating/cleansing Love works whether you are conscious of it or not. It's pretty powerful medicine and it can heal you of physical maladies given enough of it in your soul. Usually it is a slow and cumulative healing because we receive the Love most often in a gradual way. But sometimes the healing can be instant and dynamic in nature. There are many possibilities here and we can't limit the will of God in His infinite wisdom and mercy. I hope this helps Christina. God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Christina,

Welcome to the forum! As Al has already mentioned, yes Healing is a gift that can given to those with sufficient amount of Divine Love, and there is a message on point. In one message, Jesus answers a question from Padgett and says:
Yes, you will receive that inflowing of the Holy Spirit as they did, even while you are on earth, and will be able to know that God is your Father to the extent that they knew. Only you must pray more and believe more. You will not only receive that but you will also receive power to convince men of my teachings and lead them to my Father’s Love, and also to show that you possess this Love by being able to heal the sick by merely praying for them. Message from Jesus, January 13, 1915
Love and hugs,
Dennis
cristinaluciana
New Friend

Thank you! Mr. Alfike and Dennis T. for my welcome at this forum: My response to you about Healing Instantly, I will like to know if you have already some testimonies that the people may see and verified Jesus teachings? or what else the people who has the Divine Love, has to do in order for those miracles happen. Thank you!

Love
Cristina
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Yes, I have witnessed instantaneous healings that I prayed for over the years. I was a channel ( as in laying on of hands ) for three such healings. Faith healing requires faith and trust from both the healer and the subject. Receiving Divine Love increases one's faith and understanding of the capacities and elements of the healing blessing. With the Love present , the subject often feels at ease and receptive. I also believe that a healer possessing Divine Love has an greater or more enhanced capability to be a channel for healing. Also as Dennis's quote indicates, your prayers are more powerful when your soul is filled with God's Love. These are a few of many benefits and reasons to pray for this Love. The Divine Love ignites many soul abilities and gifts . Every person will have a unique combination of gifts which come about with the possession of the Love. Many souls posses a healing gift and one can only come to a greater understanding and actualization of this gift with the inflowing of the Love. This gift of Love is the key that unlocks so many other gifts. Keep praying for it Cristina and you will realize in a very deep way what I am talking about here. May God bless you on your journey. Much love......Al
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Welcome Christina!!!

I am overseas at the moment, so this will be short. I have told you that I have personally experienced an instantaneous healing, and i know that Brenda in Barbados went into a hospital there to pray over a mother who it was broadcast would die in hours. She recovered fully, and the doctors later said they must have made a mistake. This is why its very hard to get a confirmation of such healings.

love,
geoff
cristinaluciana
New Friend

Thank you all for your answer. But I do not understand exactly what is Faith. Is it something that you feel is the truth about something without seeing it? and I believe so, but sometimes for some reason I believe all this is too good to be truth, this is only a fantasy, we are all playing here a Disney Land, don't you think? or maybe not getting the Divine Love quick makes me to think in that way? What do you think?

Al, I thought I need to have Faith to receive the Divine Love not the opposite way, you said: "Receiving the Divine Love increases one's Faith and understanding of" etc.etc. explain to me this please? Thank you!

Love
Cristina Luciana
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

You need faith or openness and longing to receive the Love. Once you receive this Love in a conscious way then it answers your questions about it being real and not a fantasy. When your questions are answered by receiving this blessing, then your faith and trust in it is increased. So it takes a bit of faith to open the door to this reality and then with the inflowing of the Love, you gain greater faith in it's veracity. It's like a circle and once you begin the process, then the circle turns faster and faster until that blurry image becomes a solid and palpable thing. It is not usually instantaneous but it can be . Usually it is a gradual process and takes some time and dedication to it. But I can assure you that your efforts will be well rewarded and those mindful doubts will turn into solid faith and trust. Keep praying Cristina and you will see what I mean by the experience of receiving the Love. Only this can turn away the doubts of the mind. Your soul will then give you the truth in all it's fullness. God bless for now........Al