Hello from England, UK.

Please introduce yourself here
Chantal
New Friend

Hello from England, UK.

Post by Chantal »

Hi, My name is Chantal. I discovered the Padgett messages approximately 3 months ago and I feel very grateful to have found them. I came across this website a few days ago and was really pleased to see a community of people who are followers of the Divine Love. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the retreat in Blackpool at such short notice, but hopefully I will get a chance to meet some of you one day at another retreat. I am glad that I have found a safe place in which to share about my new found faith. I look forward to hearing form you.
Geoff
Family

Re: Hello from England, UK.

Post by Geoff »

Dear Chantal,

Welcome!!! And I am sorry to hear you cant make the retreat. I am leaving here this afternoon to go to the airport to start my journey to Blackpool. Its the very first such Divine Love retreat to be held in Europe/UK so I will meet face to face for the first time many folks I have cyber-known for years. So exciting.

hugs
Geoff
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hello Chantal,

Welcome to this safe place for exploring and learning more about the great love of our Heavenly Father. You will find loving souls here on the same journey of faith and experience. We are at many different places and levels of progress in our experience and yet have the common love for messages from our Celestial friends. I hope to see you here often.

With love,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Ah, you found us Chantal. Lovely to see you here and sorry that we can't see you in person in Blackpool. As Joseph says this is a loving and supportive place . Please feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts and experiences. We're always eager to join in conversation about the journey of Divine Love. Bless you for reaching out. Much love......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Greetings from Limerick, Ireland, Chantal!

The Divine Love Retreat at Blackpool far surpassed our expectations and our tour / speaking engagements in Ireland hosted by Tim O'Higgins and family have all been wonderful and full of surprises!

Thanks for your emails and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better on this forum - when we return to Canada this weekend.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! We hope you'll tell us a little more about yourself.

Love and hugs Jeanne ;)
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hi Chantal ! Welcome to our family of love. I cherish the relationships I have established here and draw great benefit from sharing our experiences, as we seek our Father's Love. I look forward to hearing more from you ! Blessings, Kristy
arie2012
Family

Post by arie2012 »

Hello Chantal! Greetings also from Germany. Not that you would think that DL-followers are only to be found across the ocean! In fact our retreat in Blackpool proved quite the opposite ;-). Last weekend may well be the beginning of an expanding European network. Here in Frankfurt we are already planning a small get-together..I'll keep you posted :-). But also on a larger scale, Blackpool promises to be an important starting point. Stay in close touch here on this forum, because you know: these Canadians are awesome!!! (love you, Jeanne & Al and all you other beautiful people!). Meanwhile keep enjoying your new journey on the path of Divine Love and do feel free to share, ask..anything! Much Love to you, Arie
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Welcome, Chantal!

Sorry we did not see you in Blackpool....I hope you will consider attending the Divine Love Retreat scheduled to take place in Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA, Sept 10-14, 2014; it's near Washington DC....more details to follow on this website and there is already a 'save the date announcement' on this site...

.....and if you would like to send along your ground address in a private message, I could arrange to send you any Padgett materials (free of charge) that you would wish for....

with love,
Elizabeth Morana
(trustee of the Foundation Church of the New Birth)
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello Chantal, and welcome to the forum!

Sorry you could not make it to Blackpool. We only just arrived home ourselves from this wonderful experience.

You will find this forum a very loving place to get your questions answered. I only found the Padgett Messages about a year ago myself, but the journey on the Divine Love path has been a wonderful one. Everyone that you meet here has their own story to tell, and you will find that each is different as we are all unique, and our paths to the Father are unique.

So please do ask your questions as they will surely get answered here. Looking to hearing more from you and learning about your own story and unique experience.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
DionF
New Friend

Post by DionF »

Hi, I'm new here. Look forward to chatting to you all..