Hello from NYC!

Please introduce yourself here
wooinc8
New Friend

Re: Hello from NYC!

Post by wooinc8 »

Wow...

Thank you to everyone here for your outpouring of love and welcome. I am extremely moved by all of these sentiments.

Let me respond briefly to everyone here and I look forward to meeting and talking more in person.

Geoff - My intention at the moment is to be in Blackpool but I unfortunately wont be getting there to Sunday :cry: but my soul is telling me to go so I am following my intuition. I will definitely be in DC - Its on the calendar already! :) I can't wait to meet you!

Jeanne - Thank you so very much for all your love and kind words - it is hard to feel isolated when welcomed into this incredible community. I am so excited I may see you in October and November! I am being spoiled! :D I cant wait to meet everyone!

Joseph - I cant wait to meet you - your post made me smile.. How I got from NYC to BC could probably be a book in itself, but the short version is my dear friend of the past 3 years, Kasia, who is an incredible spirit and is doing incredible work on this planet, brought me to Gibsons and told me I MUST meet Al and Jeanne. I am assuming it is safe to say "the rest is history." On my 2nd night in Gibsons I attended the prayer circle, and I was inspired, impacted, and brought alive. I cannot wait to return to this "heaven on earth". Thank you for your sentiments - and I agree - I am sure Divine Love is the missing ingredient I have been searching for. Where was that church in Yonkers?

Al - Thank you deeply. I feel your words! God Bless!

Helge! I love you! I am already talking about Namibia here and I keep getting the same typical NYC reaction: "Wow... Thats cool!" Lol... You are an amazing spirit and I am sure WOO will be with you and impacting the youth you will be caring for and nurturing! I cant wait!

Kristy - I have heard so much about you as well! I cannot wait to meet you! Sounds like we have a lot to discuss. :)

Doles - Thank you! I saw your other message. I will respond shortly! :)

Dennis - I feel like such a rookie! But I cannot wait to learn more. I am praying everyday for divine love. It feels amazing. It has been life changing already. Cant wait to meet you in Blackpool!

You are all so amazing! Thank you deeply for the welcomes! See you soon!
Keep the Faith.
Joseph
Family

Post by Joseph »

Hi Hal,

Nice response to each writer. I can feel your excitement, and with such company and promises of meeting many new friends your experiences of joy will increase, especially now since you know about the Divine Love..

You asked about the location of the church where I worked in the early 1960s. The name of the church back then was "The Warburton Avenue Baptist Church." I am sure the building still stands, though the name may have changed. It was a solid stone structure first dedicated in 1869. I took the subway train every Sunday morning to be there all day, returning late in the evening.

Sorry that I will not meet you in Blackpool this year, but will definitely meet up with you in September '14 in Washington.

Love and a hug,

Joseph
The time to begin our soul transformation is now
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Hal and welcome to the Sanctuary! I too have visited your web site and what a wonderful man and inspiration you are for others! I truly enjoyed reading the testimonies!

I live in Vancouver and have known Al & Jeanne for a very long time - they introduced me to the Padgett messages when I was a young lady and that was many years ago :) I feel very blessed.

I look forward to getting to know you better on the forum! Blessings to you! Kathy
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Dear Hal,

Welcome to our spiritual family/community! When I was introduced to you before the prayer circle at Al and Jeanne's I found myself blurting out" You are beautiful!" I really believe I was responding to your soul-goodness (though you are a handsome dude, for sure!)

You have built an amazing series of programs for youth! Your energy reminds me of Jeanne's "fire-power"; you are both catalysts for positive change and have a gift for engaging people, for involving them meaningfully in the work.

Our wise Joseph describes beautifully how the Divine Love is the key ingredient to fuel you and the work. You "get it", for sure, and you have now consciously joined in the flow of the greatest power in Creation. Welcome, welcome!!!

With lots of love,
Terry
wooinc8
New Friend

Post by wooinc8 »

Thank you Joseph, Kathryn and Terry! I feel truly blessed. I hope you are all having an incredible week. Joseph - Maybe I'll try and see if the church still stands and take a picture for memory sakes! Kathryn - I am so blessed for being introduced. Terry - thank you for the very kind words! Jeanne is a role model to me and has set the bar really high. I hope I can accomplish what she has.

Thank you for all the divine love. See you soon!

Always,

Hal
Keep the Faith.
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Hal,

Welcome to the Sanctuary Forum! I just spent a bit of time reading the WOO website, and love what you wrote about your aunt. I felt like I was there with you when you tried to get that big green garbage pail into your car :)

So many coincidences. Just last week, I met an assistant principal of a high school in Queens, and so tonight I emailed her the link to your website. She created a documentary entitled "I Speak Arabic" which I hope to see sometime soon.

And so wonderful that you were able to go to the Prayer Circle in Gibsons! Wonderful!

As I read your messages here on the forum, I could sense the joy in your discovery of the Divine Love. It feels to me like your work with youth is so inspired, so full of life. I feel gratitude for what you are doing.

I first learned about Divine Love in 2000 when I read "True Gospel Revealed Anew by Jesus." One thing led to another and now sharing the truths that were revealed through Mr. James Padgett is central in my life. Praying for our Father's Divine Love is the core of my life, as it is for all of us here.

I am delighted to hear that you will come to the Divine Love retreat that FCNB is planning for Sept. 2014 in Washington, DC.

I live in western NY state, and tonight, I happen to be in Long Island, just finishing a visit with my daughters. I'm driving back to the Buffalo area tomorrow morning. I'll be back in October, and I hope that we might find a way to meet.

May our Father's Love flow into your soul in great abundance always, and bless your work every step of the way,
Elizabeth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hal, you must meet Elizabeth, she is a truly beautiful soul and she will give you many insights and understandings about the Divine Love. She is such a treasure that I must confess that I am jealous that you are comparatively so close. Her unassuming ways belie a keen mind and a bright soul. Her gentle and kind demeanor puts you at ease immediately and she will draw out your thoughts in artful ways. Truly a beautiful person and a dear friend. I hope you find the time because you will not regret meeting her. She is a gift. God bless for now.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Oh my goodness, Al.
love,
elizabeth
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

All true! Plus, she is humble!
I am grateful to call Elizabeth a "forever friend"!
Love,
Terry
wooinc8
New Friend

Post by wooinc8 »

Hi Elizabeth!

I cannot wait to meet you! I often go to that same spot and remember the garbage pail. I go there to feel her presence and it always gives me a smile. She was an incredible woman in deed. I miss her dearly.

That surely is a strange coincidence. I hope to meet that AP. So awesome! I love working with the kids and I know I am taking it to new heights. I cannot wait. Everyday is a blessing! I love the fact that I have discovered Divine Love! I am sure we will meet soon!

Al - Do not be jealous - lol - as I am officially as of today seeing you on October 6th! I bought my ticket this morning to come to England. I surely had some challenges and choices to make here in NY and it almost led me to not coming but I prayed and my soul is telling me to go despite the fact that the visit will be shorter than I wish. My sister is getting married on the 5th and I am on the next plane at 7:20 am on the 6th. I will land in Manchester at 9:45pm their time and from there I am totally clueless at this point what I am doing and where I am going. Typical New Yorker - just jump and then figure things out. :)

I cannot wait to see you and everyone!

All my love,

Hal
Keep the Faith.