Hello from NYC!

Please introduce yourself here
lizaduff
Family

Re: Hello from NYC!

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Hal,

While I have not had time to visit the sanctuary forum very often lately, I did look first thing this morning, and am delighted to hear your response. Thank you. I resonate with your experience of returning to that particular place that enables you to feel your aunt Barbara. So beautiful!

I also resonate with the way you respond to your inner sense of where you need to be....your description of going to Blackpool. That something in you knows more than you do, and it just needs to happen, regardless of the yet-unknown-details.

I look forward to meeting you sometime very soon....

May Divine Love be with you every moment,
elizabeth
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

The 6th it is my dear brother and I can see that you are one determined dude :lol: .I'm looking so forward to connecting with you again. As far as getting to Blackpool from Manchester airport, there is a train station next door that has frequent trains to your destination. It's all in the registration pkg. We will also be meeting up in New York state in November. Jeanne got confirmation of her trip to Ottawa and Terry and I will be tagging along. We are planning on meeting up with Elizabeth and some of her possey and with Kristy and friends. Hopefully a trip to the big smoke as well. I'm sure we will be making plans with you as well. All these travel plans are making my head spin :shock: . It's going to be an exciting fall !

Hope all is going well with you and you are able to keep all those balls up in the air. Every day must be a marathon for you Hal, I can't imagine what you deal with in a day. I hope you have time for prayer and reflection so that you find that peace that passes all understanding and Love in your soul of course. Keep well my friend.........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Hal,

I would like to also welcome you to this growing family in God’s Love. I read about your work with your nonprofit organization. Wow… what enthusiasm, energy and dedication you have for these youth who often as you said feel so disempowered and helpless. I have a cousin who works with a non-profit organization in Connecticut that has similar goals as yours. It’s called Creative Connections. They use artwork to connect children from around the world together in order to breakdown geo-political barriers by sharing their artistic talents. I really like your idea of someday turning your building into a DL sanctuary. I think that as the youth experience DL in their lives opportunity for them to feel empowered and hopeful will increase significantly. When they have experience the reality of D.L. their little hearts will beat with excitement knowing that they truly do have a Father that loves them unconditional and they can lean on anytime for comfort and support. I believe that as DL fills their hearts their dreams, aspirations and desires will be fulfilled as the love flows through them and the barriers in their lives fall from them.

with love and admiration for your energy and courage’s dedication,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
wooinc8
New Friend

Post by wooinc8 »

Hi Al -

Sorry for my delayed response - Things are starting to get very busy and hectic here in NY - things seem to change in a NY moment all the time. I am working hard to find time for myself - for balance, prayer and reflection. It gets increasingly harder as each day goes by and there are huge demands on me-- but thats ok - it is all part of the vision. I need to pull off some miracles, and have been praying for the spiritual guidance. Things are great though - i don't focus on the problems as much - just the moment I am in. I know all will always work out. As I write this there are bands playing in the church basement, getting a chance to express their feelings through music. "marathon" is an interesting choice of word on a few levels - - but you hit the nail on the head. It feels like I am running a marathon daily. :) This is going to be an exciting fall. I am looking forward to spending some time with you for sure.

David - Thank you for the warm welcome as well. Connecticut is right in my backyard practically! Your cousin's organization sounds amazing! Divine Love ignited in the lives of youth would make a huge difference. I hope to be able to continue empowering and inspiring them. Hope to see you soon!

Blackpool is on the horizon!

Always love,

Hal
Keep the Faith.
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Hello Hal, I'm glad to hear that you are running that marathon well. You must have lots of stamina. ;) . It looks like we will have more than one chance to connect this fall. In Blackpool and in New York state and city. We have just finalized our plans with Elizabeth. I'm sure Jeanne will be emailing you soon about them. I know we would like to see you on memorial day in NYC. Maybe you could come to Syracuse a few days before that and drive down with us. Looks like things are shaping up for a good trip ! Much love to you dear brother............Al

PS: we just spent the weekend planning our activities in Blackpool. I guarantee you that there will not be a dull moment. Everything is coming together very well.
Endless journey,endless Love.
wooinc8
New Friend

Post by wooinc8 »

Hi everyone!

I wanted to apologize for not being on the forum lately! I have been running at a NYC pace and working on our Love in Action project to go to Haiti to assist in the rebuilding efforts. To say I cannot believe it is December and Christmas next week is a complete understatement.

I wanted to send my deepest love and gratitude to everyone I met in Blackpool and for those I did not meet, I cannot wait to meet you in the near future!

I am with you in prayer always! Thank you for your love and for including me in your community! Happy Holidays!

Always love,

Hal
Keep the Faith.