Hello all

Please introduce yourself here
James
Busy Bee

Hello all

Post by James »

I haven't posted before even though I joined last year.
My name is James and I live in Australia about 1000km north of Geoff. i have been studying Divine Love for 5 years.
I regularly channel information from Celestial Spirits and look forward to contact with other like minded souls.
Love to all
James
AlFike
Site Admin

Re: Hello all

Post by AlFike »

Welcome James. Nice to hear from you. I hope you find this forum worthwhile . Love to hear more from you James. God bless for now. ......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

Hi James,

Great to hear from another aussie here. And of course we have met in the flesh!!!!!

hugs
Geoff
Terry Adler
Family

Post by Terry Adler »

Welcome James! Thanks for announcing yourself and letting us know a bit about yourself. How wonderful that you are using your gifts in the service of the Love. It is so confirming to get in touch with others who have responded to the Messages and Pray for the Love. We are so different in so many ways (including where in the world we call home) but wonderfully connected through the seeking of the Love. Look forward to hearing more from you! Love, Terry
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi James,
I want to add my welcome too! Thank you for visiting us and I hope you'll visit us often....and find inspiration and mutual support from everyone here! I'm sorry to realize that Al and I didn't get to meet you when we went to visit Geoff in Australia last January! Any chance you will be able to join us in Blackpool? All the best on your blessed journey! Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hi James! Good to meet ya. Welcome to this warm community :) Bless, Zack
Helge Mercker
Family

Post by Helge Mercker »

Dear James,
welcoming love to you, and a big hug.
Helge.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Hello, James!

Welcome, welcome! Looking forward to hearing from you thought the wonderful posts on this forum.

Love and hugs,
Dennis
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi James,

Thank you for introducing yourself. I would like to add a very warm welcome to you aswell. Though this family may be oceans apart may a thousand hugs draw you closer. :D

love, blessings and many hugs from across the seas,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear James,

Welcome! I am looking forward to hearing more from you as our conversations evolve and I'm interested in hearing anything you would like to share about your own journey.

with love,
elizabeth