Hello Again

Please introduce yourself here
dmreed2
Family

Re: Hello Again

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi John,

Thank you for reintroducing yourself. You have had an amazing journey of discovery along your path to Divine Love. And to have Jocelyn with you to guide your through your ponderings, and Elizabeth as well, has been a blessing from God. I think that our spirit guides often help by influencing us to read certain books and materials that are appropriately matched to our soul’s eye of perception and no doubt your inquisitive and questioning nature has made this much easier for them. And as to those whose eyes and ears are closed, no matter how tightly shut a new horizon awaits and your contributions in prayer and soulful sight will help us to unmask this future of Love with light.

It has been a blessing for me to meet you,

With love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hello John!

Welcome and good to meet you! :) What an interesting post you wrote - much food for thought. Wishing you blessings on your path :) Zack
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hey again...

I have a prayer I'd like to share... I call it the warrior's survival prayer. :)

----> whoosh ---> Here come the Happiness rays!! ---->

Dear Father, please use me.
Thank you that I'll know what I need to know, have what I need to have.
Thank you for loving everyone.
Thank you for your strong guidance.

I think what I've bolded is one of the sweetest prayers -- because it implies nothing of my own and all of God, me as an instrument, and Father as the architect of Love. I rest in the comfort of prayer and want to cherish the opportunities that are given me to work as a vehicle for change. God bless you all out there. Love, Zack
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi John Thomas!
You were the 15th person to sign up on this forum, August 13th, last year! I remember reading your first post and I remember that a beautiful angel overshadowed me with Great Love and I was thrilled that you (a complete stranger) found us! Was it Elizabeth who suggested your first visit? Great to hear from you and I too, look forward to meeting you in Washington! I know Elizabeth is pouring her heart and soul into making the 100th Anniversary event happen! We even spoke about my possible involvement as emcee or group facilitator and for sure that would be an incredible honor for me (and Terry too) to make some kind of contribution in this way...All of us at Divine Love Sanctuary Foundation are committed to upholding and supporting FCNB efforts in hosting this Great Gathering! What a milestone! What a gathering of Love it will be!
Thanks again for reintroducing yourself. Al and I are hoping to travel to upper state New York in mid November to meet Elizabeth, Kristy and others! Are you anywhere close to FCNB headquarters? All the best, Lovingly, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

JohnThomas, just found this thread .... i didn't have much internet connection in May. Welcome to the Divine Love Sanctuary forum.

i greatly appreciated you sharing your experiences and perceptions. Hope to see and meet you in Washington DC.