Loving Greetings to you all

Please introduce yourself here
Dominion
New Friend

Loving Greetings to you all

Post by Dominion »

Hi all

I'm Rob, been asking questions of our father (and getting answers as fast as my soul can understand them) for the last 11 years and praying for divine love for the last 10 years, Paula, My wife, has allways been close to our father and is my loving compainion for all these years.
I have always been one of the quiet ones who reads and never participates much but recently I have been aware of a growing need to "get involved" so hear I am and look forward to adding my prayers to the BIG pot of love that is growing and growing.
I am praying that we can make it to the Blackpool gathering so we can meet you all

With love and prayers - Rob
Geoff
Family

Re: Loving Greetings to you all

Post by Geoff »

Dear Rob,

Welcome to our wonderful community. Where in the world are you and your wife based?

love,
Geoff
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Rob!
thanks for joining us and introducing yourself! It would be awesome if you can join us in Blackpool! We are still researching costs, but will keep the registration fee as low as possible. Like Geoff, I'm curious to know where you live!
I hope you will find inspiration and mutual support on this site....and join in the wonderful discussions! Here's to BLACKPOOL 2013!
With loving wishes, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
Doles
Family

Post by Doles »

Welcome Rob!
I think you'll find this community a welcoming place.
With Blessings!
Doles
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Welcome Rob and Paula. You are certainly welcome to join in here and express your love and soul longings. The more we share with each other, the stronger the bond as our family grows and supports one another. Please feel free to contribute here in whatever way you are comfortable with. Much love to you.......Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
DennisT
Family

Post by DennisT »

Welcome, Rob and Paula!!

It's so nice to see others come and contribute in this very loving forum. I'm looking forward to hearing more about you and your wife's travels on the path, if you are so inclined to share :D

Wishing you much love and a big hug welcome,

Dennis
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Hi Rob and Paula,

How wonderful that as a couple both of you are on the same wave length re our Father - a gift truly that is!

My name is Kathy and welcome to the Sanctuary. I am a poster that posts like crazy and then takes a break (my business get's in the way and I have been praying about that :)

Welcome - I bet the angels have nudged you to chime in and we are glad that you have done so.

Love & Blessings, Kathy
Geoff
Family

Post by Geoff »

By the way Rob and Paula are in the UK, if their IP is any guide, which it is. In fact I know the town too. LOL.

I hope they post again.

hugs
Geoff
AlFike
Site Admin

Post by AlFike »

Maybe we will see them in Blackpool this Fall :) ? This could be your chance Rob and Paula to pray for Divine Love in a group setting. We are welcoming all and would love to see you. Please review the info on another page of this site . Cheers..........Al
Endless journey,endless Love.
Kristy
Family

Post by Kristy »

Hi Rob and Paula, wishing you a warm and loving welcome from upstate New York!