Loving Greetings to you all

Please introduce yourself here
dmreed2
Family

Re: Loving Greetings to you all

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Rob and Paula,

I’m so glad that you have introduced yourselves and I can relate to your desires to quietly read and enjoy this forum and the messages from the angels. The love here continues to grow and you and your wife’s many years of experience with His Love certainly will add great wisdom for us to share in. Thank you for answering our Father’s call and adding your prayers to this expanding family of light.

with a warm welcome of love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey
Dominion
New Friend

Post by Dominion »

Hi everyone, its so lovely to hear and see photos of some of you. Im so glad that we have found each other and have our fathers divine love to always guide us threw our lives and to know that he leads us to these wonderful opportunities to meet one another and share in our experiences and spread his intoxicating love throughout that makes us who we are and thrive to strive closer and closer to him. :D

From Paula in Stevenage uk. xxxxxxxx
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi and welcome to you both - it is lovely to meet you Rob and Paula -

As has been said, it will be great to get to know you and your experiences of living with the Divine Love and to share our shared experiences in this social medium here at the Sanctuary.

Take care, and Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers dotted around the cyber-connected globe!

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hello Rob and Paula!

Welcome to the forum! Nice to get to know even more aspiring Lovers :) God bless you on your path and I hope we will get to read more of you and of your experiences in life and love :) Love, Zack