How I found the Padgett Messages

Please introduce yourself here
Zara B
Family

Re: How I found the Padgett Messages

Post by Zara B »

Hi Sandy!

It is wonderful to see you here and welcome!

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
Zack
Family

Post by Zack »

Hello Sandy!
Welcome and very glad to make yet another Divine Love acquaintance! :) Lovely to read the story of how you found out about Divine Love. And thanks to you, Jeanne, also for your story! What a multifaceted trip you've had!

Wonders await! Exclaimed Zack! Heheheh
Sandy
Busy Bee

Post by Sandy »

Can feel your love, my dear brothers and sisters, and tonight would like to simply send out a huuuuuge "Thank you - group - hug" as a reply, and Geoff, yes, I am sooooo looking forward to seeing you and other old and new friends in Manchester. :D

(((((((((( Divine Love Family ))))))))))
My God is LOVE.
brother dave k.
Family

Post by brother dave k. »

Jeanne, thank you so very much for sharing your "story" in such an authentic, genuine, transparent manner with the warmth and humor. These qualities may only be expressed by someone who has come to an acceptance of themselves, blemishes and all. Not very much different from my story, except that i do not have the "couple" experience that you and Al have. Congratulations! It is much work, i'm sure.

Like you i have participated in much self work, which is never done by one's self alone. Daily participation in the Spiritual Fellowship of Recovery, and the practice of the steps with sponsor(s), brings profound changes in the thoughts and beliefs once held, and an opportunity to live a happy life, which is what the Messages say most of us are concerned with.

with love,
brother dave k.
Kathryn
Family

Post by Kathryn »

Welcome to the Sanctuary Sandy! Thank you for sharing your story on how you were introduced to the Truth!~

I am from Vancouver, BC and was introduced to the Padgett messages by Jeanne & Al as I was lucky enough to be their neighbour. I was 16 years old at the time and like you it was the missing piece, the "key" that I had been searching for and I just feel so fortunate and very blessed to have found these truths at such a young age.

I had the pleasure of meeting Holly and Joan at the Divine Love retreat last year in Gibsons. I also had previously met Joan on a Christianity forum - we were the DLers getting beaten down daily by biblical fundamentalists. I rarely visit that site anymore but I felt that I was led there to meet Joan. Joan is so great at what she does on the that forum! :)

I look forward to getting to know you. Love & Blessings, Kathryn
dmreed2
Family

Post by dmreed2 »

Hi Sandy,

I just wanted to add my late but warm welcome to you. Thank you for sharing some of your journey with us. I to have had the privilege of meeting Joan but only recently as Jeanne introduced me to her via email. She is very kind and inspiringly dedicated to spreading the news of Divine Love. I read that you began your journey with your interest in angels. When you mentioned angels I thought of a movie called “It’s a Wonderful Life” in which a little girl says “every time a bell rings an angel gets her wings”. I can imagine that would be like an angel experiencing the newbirth in Divine Love. Maybe someday a little angel will ring her bell for us. I see you’ve made many trips to see your friends and I have no doubt they have been angelic experiences for you. A wonderful welcome and may our Father’s Love continue to ring in your heart.

with love,
David
Don't Plan, Live, Love, Pray, Pray for God's Love, and let yourself enjoy your spiritual journey