Elizabeth has learned how to post (I think)

Please introduce yourself here
lizaduff
Family

Elizabeth has learned how to post (I think)

Post by lizaduff »

Hello dear fellow seekers of our Father's Divine Love, I am so happy to be among you and so grateful to have met you at our Divine Love Retreat, and to now be able to join the B.C. Prayer Circles long-distance from here in western New York. Hoping that you are all feeling our Father's precious Love, Elizabeth
PS: I didn't know how to post so I think Jeanne may have wondered if I was "Lise" and I didn't know how to respond....I hope I've learned correctly now...this is all new to me...love to you all...
Geoff
Family

Re: Elizabeth has learned how to post (I think)

Post by Geoff »

Dear Elizabeth,

Welcome. Its great to see you on here, sharing the love. My big day is tomorrow at 7pm, when my first "step forward" event takes place. I currently have eight (it changes by the hour) others scheduled to come to my home for "Divine Love meditation". You will see I followed your suggestion of names!!!

love,
Geoff
Zara B
Family

Post by Zara B »

Hi Elizabeth,

It is nice to meet you - even a cyber-wave - from Melbourne! Geoff and Jeanne and Al have shared their stories of the retreat and lots of photos, so I do feel a little connected to the event, though sadly only via spirit!

This Tuesday evening is special for Geoff, and I know that we will all share and support from afar, this introductory experience in his new home! Love the name of the group and know that the angels will be inspiring Geoff and the others for a wonderful experience!

With love,
Zara
A drop of Divine Love - an ocean of truth for the soul
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Elizabeth,

how wonderful of you to join us!! So glad you are here. Al and i think of you very often and can't wait to see you again. Actually there could be an important reason for you to visit "Party Central" again! Al has invited Patricia to have a scanning party at our house....since you are the most experienced in this kind of endeavor and so dedicated to the cause, I'm hoping you would join us - if Patricia gives us the go ahead! What do you think? Maybe Al and I should call Patricia to discuss what she would like....are you interested in being part of a work party?

Maybe Ranold would consider getting involved in too.....Vancouver is considered to be the "banana belt" of Canada....is our climate at all inviting to you during your winter months?

Al and I are planning a trip to visit Geoff in Australia in January....as well as a Divine Love follower we met on Ian's website - her name is Gillian Lloyd and she lives in Coffs Harbour. We're talking about taking a road thrip to Coff's Harbour with Geoff, then flying to Melbourne to meet Zara. Another prayerful adventure on the horizon!

Yes, we are all very excited about Geoff's first Divine Love meditation circle tomorrow too! Al, Judy and I are planning to join in from our respective places around noon tomorrow, Vancouver time!

it's so exciting that many people are redoubling their efforts in prayer since the Retreat! It must be contagious!

We should be posting the messages received from our Celestial guides and teachers at the Retreat very soon! Thanks to Al and Judy....they are almost ready for posting. Be sure to check in again for the next 2 or 3 days!

Lots of love and prayers, your forever friend, Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Dear Jeanne,

I would LOVE to be part of the 'work party' in scanning the messages if Patricia brings them to 'party central'!! I can also send, beforehand, the system we used for naming each file so that they are easy to recover later (thanks to Paul King's expertise). Yes, I will travel during any month to do this task with others in B.C.! One person per scanner/computer is best, I think. I do have some other travel plans over the coming year, so I hope it will be scheduled for when I am free to come. It would be so satisfying to me to help with this, to continue this task and make these messages available to the world. And of course it would be great to see you, Al, others who come to scan, and my other dear friends in the area!

I am delighted to see that John Thomas registered so quickly; Tim and I told him about it earlier this evening during a teleconference about updating our website www.divinelove.org.

in our Father's Love,
elizabeth
jeanne
Family

Post by jeanne »

Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for your enthusiastic response! Al and I will call Patricia this weekend and see what she thinks. Please let us know your availability...or when you're not available. (Where are you going?!).
Judy worked several more hours transcribing the messages received at the Retreat....maybe they will be ready to post tomorrow!
Love Jeanne
Stay centered in Divine Love and expect miracles to happen!
lizaduff
Family

Post by lizaduff »

Hi Jeanne,

Oh, I HOPE that Patricia will be comfortable with this plan! It was so incredible for me when we actually did scan all of our messages, which turned out to be over 7000 pages, and Patricia told me (I think) that she has fewer, perhaps only half of that. We'll see.

I will be away the following dates: August 17-30 (focusing/prayer retreat and visiting with daughters), Sept 29-30 (busy with FCNB annual meeting), Oct. 24-30 (another focusing workshop), Nov. 21-29 (visiting daughters), Dec. 21-30 (daughters), April 10-15 (focusing workshop).....all my trips are within New York state...

And I really do want to come back to B.C. and help with this important project!!

love,
elizabeth